Ready to race!

AXO

Go Kart Champion
:w00t::thumbsup: Added to my Want List! :word:

mobilecooltech

Ready to race!

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
I was actually just looking at getting one of these the other day.Let me know how that ebay link works out.

Also betalink is a bad idea, you'll never be able to take it off without damaging the paint underneath. The 3m automotive tape if done correctly will hold this piece.

mobilecooltech

Ready to race!
I have used the 3M double sided tape and its been throw wind gusts and speeds up to 110mph while driving and has never hesitated to come off or break loose. Plus I can remove it when I want to and remove any residue with GooGone and just repolish the paint back up.

mobilecooltech

Ready to race!
I am parting my car out right now and dont know if anyone local in the LA area want to snatch my CF spoiler up for $100 picked up! No damage at all just need money! HMU thru PM if you interested and are local. I am not going to ship this I got no box or time to find one. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

mobilecooltech

Ready to race!
what else are you selling?

Right now I have removed my Podi Boost Gauge, Spulen Oil Catch Can, GFB DV+, Euroswitch with light sensor and trigger wire and Depo LED Dark Cherry Red Rear Fog Light option w/ trigger wire

So those are the stuff I have available for sale at the moment but havent posted a thread on the private sale yet.

POPSMK61

Ready to race!
I am parting my car out right now and dont know if anyone local in the LA area want to snatch my CF spoiler up for $100 picked up! No damage at all just need money! HMU thru PM if you interested and are local. I am not going to ship this I got no box or time to find one. Thanks

Where are you located?