S.Fl.Vdub - Bullshitter

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
LOL@ Granules

zhijjawi10

Go Kart Champion
Hahahha I'm laughing just picturing you guys readin the audizine thread!!

I will forever call you Granuels from now on, Grambles (last time).

BAM its mitch

Go Kart Champion
Everything with me and S.Fl.Vdub has been cleared up. I can honestly say that I don't think he was out to screw me over but just failed to communicate with me because he thought our transaction had been settled. Once I got in touch with him, he straightened everything out ASAP. Would I attempt to buy something from him again? I'll go with no on that one, but is he a bad guy? From my experience, I don't think so.

Grownman

Ready to race!
Everything with me and S.Fl.Vdub has been cleared up. I can honestly say that I don't think he was out to screw me over but just failed to communicate with me because he thought our transaction had been settled. Once I got in touch with him, he straightened everything out ASAP. Would I attempt to buy something from him again? I'll go with no on that one, but is he a bad guy? From my experience, I don't think so.

Glad things have been straightened out. :clap:

kniteshift

Ready to race!

Cool... but, what does that have to do with...

I am here to write about my recent transaction with S.Fl.Vdub. This dude is complete bullshit and Ive got the messages between him and I to back it up. So heres what happened, he tries to sell me his APR catback and we agreed on a price of $600 which included shipping. After sending him the money and waiting a few days, I find out that the exhaust is still on the car which he never mentioned to me during my wait. So when the time finally comes to ship the exhaust to me, he tells me that it "cost too much" and tells me to send him another $50 after we AGREED on $600 shipped. So I asked for a refund and never heard from him again. I opened a Paypal dispute against the guy and send Paypal all of the messages between him and I.

S.Fl.Vdub reserves the right to come on here and defend himself, I'll give him that much but youre still full of shit.

Guys if you ever make transactions with others on any type of forums and are using Paypal, in my opinion, you should always communicate through electronic messages and have them saved. It comes along way when you get burned by douches like him and run around everywhere trying to get your hard earned money back. And in my case, $600 is a lot of money to me and Im pretty sure all of yall would be pretty pissed if someone tried to burn you for that much.

Im usually cool, and I dont talk much on the forums. This place serves as an informative and educational space for me because its fill with knowledge. I wouldnt have put S.Fl.Vdub on the spot if he came through on his word.

? Unless you guys are the same person, then it all makes sense.

AXO

Go Kart Champion
I was curious why "Bam it's Mitch" was speaking for the OP. I had to look at page 1 to see who the op is. What's Bam it's Mitch's story with SFLVdub?

Uberryan

Banned
I was curious why "Bam it's Mitch" was speaking for the OP. I had to look at page 1 to see who the op is. What's Bam it's Mitch's story with SFLVdub?

He purchased the k04 that the guy was selling, and sent money via paypal. I assume he never heard back until now, when the seller was becoming a target in the sights of the forum.

BAM its mitch

Go Kart Champion
He purchased the k04 that the guy was selling, and sent money via paypal. I assume he never heard back until now, when the seller was becoming a target in the sights of the forum.
This.

I am in no way speaking for the OP, but I don't want someone to get a bum rap as being a scammer when it was really just lack of communication. For mine, he thought my money had been refunded and didn't realize there was a problem with it. I tried contacting to no avail, this thread pops up, I respond and he contacted me basically saying "WTF". I talked to him, explained what happened and he fixed the situation. I don't know how it ended with the OP, but I wanted my story to be accurately reflected here.

Uberryan

Banned
This.

I am in no way speaking for the OP, but I don't want someone to get a bum rap as being a scammer when it was really just lack of communication. For mine, he thought my money had been refunded and didn't realize there was a problem with it. I tried contacting to no avail, this thread pops up, I respond and he contacted me basically saying "WTF". I talked to him, explained what happened and he fixed the situation. I don't know how it ended with the OP, but I wanted my story to be accurately reflected here.

He was stating up and down earlier on the facebook page that he had sent you and OP refunds already, as in past tense, as in days before today. You're saying you just received a refund today after this went down? Then some good became of this after all. From what he stated about the OP, he refunded the money but PayPal took out fees? (They don't remove a fee for a refund AFAIK) and the buyer declined the refund because of the fees involved. This raised my eyebrow, but I requested the OP and SFLVDUB show us paypal statements with dates, that would give us an idea as to what is going on really.

So far neither party has submitted such screen caps, and Paolo is still declaring he did everything in his power to make things right.

BAM its mitch

Go Kart Champion
He was stating up and down earlier on the facebook page that he had sent you and OP refunds already, as in past tense, as in days before today. You're saying you just received a refund today after this went down? Then some good became of this after all. From what he stated about the OP, he refunded the money but PayPal took out fees? (They don't remove a fee for a refund AFAIK) and the buyer declined the refund because of the fees involved. This raised my eyebrow, but I requested the OP and SFLVDUB show us paypal statements with dates, that would give us an idea as to what is going on really.

So far neither party has submitted such screen caps, and Paolo is still declaring he did everything in his power to make things right.

You almost have it right. I added money to cover fees for the original payment. The money was sent back (not refunded) and fees were taken out a 2nd time. I refunded that money and requested that he refund the original transaction (so I could get all that money back from the fees), almost a week passed after I refunded that money before I was able to get in contact with him (via this thread). Once I explained what the hell was going on, he understood and did a proper refund.

My problems were driven by the fact that he didn't respond and it was a friends paypal account that he was using.

Uberryan

Banned
You almost have it right. I added money to cover fees for the original payment. The money was sent back (not refunded) and fees were taken out a 2nd time. I refunded that money and requested that he refund the original transaction (so I could get all that money back from the fees), almost a week passed after I refunded that money before I was able to get in contact with him (via this thread). Once I explained what the hell was going on, he understood and did a proper refund.

My problems were driven by the fact that he didn't respond and it was a friends paypal account that he was using.

So that still leaves OP high and dry on his $600 or so. That's the fishiest shit I've ever heard of, too. Using a "friend's" paypal account... Why? It's free to make one, and you don't even need a credit card, or bank account to tie it to. For $2, paypal will cut you a check for the amount in your account, or something like that. See, he was making it seem like he refunded you and OP's money weeks ago on the FB page. His friends kept coming at me, bro saying that I have no idea what I'm talking about, and how I only talk shit, etc.

Come to find out now, that he only blanketed the situation, avoided using a personal account to leave a paper trail, and then sent you the money back, and not refunded so that fees were taken out twice. Then after trying to contact him for apparently days, to no avail, he suddenly peek-a-boos when a cloud of shit forms above his head. If this got any fishier I'd suspect we were knee deep in snookie's snatch.

And here I thought maybe I had jumped the gun on calling Mr. Chanel glasses out.

BAM its mitch

Go Kart Champion
So that still leaves OP high and dry on his $600 or so. That's the fishiest shit I've ever heard of, too. Using a "friend's" paypal account... Why? It's free to make one, and you don't even need a credit card, or bank account to tie it to. For $2, paypal will cut you a check for the amount in your account, or something like that. See, he was making it seem like he refunded you and OP's money weeks ago on the FB page. His friends kept coming at me, bro saying that I have no idea what I'm talking about, and how I only talk shit, etc.

Come to find out now, that he only blanketed the situation, avoided using a personal account to leave a paper trail, and then sent you the money back, and not refunded so that fees were taken out twice. Then after trying to contact him for apparently days, to no avail, he suddenly peek-a-boos when a cloud of shit forms above his head. If this got any fishier I'd suspect we were knee deep in snookie's snatch.

And here I thought maybe I had jumped the gun on calling Mr. Chanel glasses out.

The one thing that leads me to believe he wasn't trying to scam me is that the money was sent to me, just not refunded properly. It's not like he benefited by paypal getting extra fees.