GOLFMKV

Sale: Wavetrac LSD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Racing Lifestyle

Passed Driver's Ed

Presents

Webpage: http://racinglifestyle.com/products/wavetrac-lsd-for-vw-golf

Get your Wavetrac LSD now! We're holding a sale for this great piece of tech!

Pricing:
02Q 6MT FWD - $899 (PM for discount code for this advertised price)

02Q 6MT AWD - $999 (PM for discount code for this advertised price)

02E DSG FWD - Was $1160. PM for discount code for final price!

02E DSG AWD - Was $1250 PM for discount code for final price!

Please check out the site for more information! Free shipping for all orders within ConUS!
*All California Residents will be subject to sales tax

Kits include:
  • Wavetrac LSD
  • ARP Bolt Kit

Note: This does not include new differential bearings. You can obtain diff bearings from your local dealership or we can source them you to be included in your shipment.

PM for golfmk6 sale discount coupon!

If you have any questions, please pm or email (patrick@racinglifestyle.com) me!

List
  1. nafljhy - 02Q FWD
  2. smokey24 - 02E FWD 25T
  3. Anthony_MKVI - 02Q FWD
  4. apa11393 - 02Q FWD

Last edited:

///Audience

Ready to race!
why not post the pricing for DSG?

dhockey11

Passed Driver's Ed
You can't advertise it, but you will tell them if we email/call you?

That makes no sense. I never understood the point of this other than marketing purposes.

Typically it is because manufacturers specify a minimum advertised price so they don't get in trouble with their other vendors if one vendor gets it cheaper somehow, like a bulk purchase. By doing this, it is not an advertised price, but a "negotiated" price. You can sell anything you own for as much or little as you want, so it circumnavigates the agreement.

Edit: I mean, what he said ^^^

Lodi

Go Kart Champion
I'm guessing free shipping is off the table for Canadian orders? Are group buy prices even available to Canadian buyers?

Racing Lifestyle

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm guessing free shipping is off the table for Canadian orders? Are group buy prices even available to Canadian buyers?
Let me confirm and get back to you tomorrow in the morning. Please do check in. I hope to have good news for you.

I see. I guess it's just for posting legal documents. But on the phone you will give a stellar price. cool :thumbsup:
Again, check back tomorrow and I'll let you know if we can work something out for friendly neighbors to the north! :)

Racing Lifestyle

Passed Driver's Ed
Good morning guys! Good news is that GB prices are available to everyone. Unfortunately, there is no free shipping for our international friends. However, we are trying to find a way to help you guys with shipping. PM sent to you Lodi!
I would love a 02Q FWD LSD!

Beto, could I count that as you joining the GB? ;)

Betogli

Ready to race!
Good morning guys! Good news is that GB prices are available to everyone. Unfortunately, there is no free shipping for our international friends. However, we are trying to find a way to help you guys with shipping. PM sent to you Lodi!

Beto, could I count that as you joining the GB? ;)

Let me brake my piggy bank and I'll tell you ASAP!

Thanks man! :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.