GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Seadoos

mikeydubs

Ready to race!
Anybody here have one (or more)? Been ripping around on these things up at the cottage the past little while and all I can say is that I'm in love. My girlfriends sisters boyfriend just bought two with a trailer ($30k, nbd) and we have been breaking them in the past little while.

A bit more powerful than my GTI, and only weighs about 1,000lbs. In sport mode, it's downright terrifying. :burnrubber:

DBESTGTI1

Go Kart Champion
I don't think they are worth owning, renting one occasionally is fun but they only keep my interest for 1/2 hour or so before getting boring. I much prefer to be towed behind a motorized watercraft than to ride one.

nakenyon

Go Kart Champion
I love them. Wish I had the money to put down to have one myself. I love being on the water...so much more fun than boats in my opinion.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I don't think they are worth owning, renting one occasionally is fun but they only keep my interest for 1/2 hour or so before getting boring. I much prefer to be towed behind a motorized watercraft than to ride one.

agreed^

"to subsitute for a boat, just make a hole in the water and throw all your money in it" - LOL...

HardCandy

Go Kart Champion
^ Yup, My Unckle has two that he spent well over 30k, used them a few years now is willing to sell for 7k lol, The rebuild on his 2stroke sea doo alone was $3500.

mikeydubs

Ready to race!
agreed^

"to subsitute for a boat, just make a hole in the water and throw all your money in it" - LOL...

I guess you could make the same case about a car :lol:

We can tow behind them too, which I agree, is a lot more fun sometimes. Right in the middle of the three major Muskoka lakes, so there is lots of room to open them up. 100km/h+ on the water is insane. At least for me.

Cwykle99

Ready to race!
Jet skis are a blast. I had a 2 seater Honda turbo before trading in y tuck on my GTI. Wouldn't recommend owning one though, they are toys. Expensive toys, but toys nontheless. For what you would spend on a monthly payment, you can ret on for a couple hours and not worry about maintenance and upkeep.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I guess you could make the same case about a car :lol:

true, but you can use a car every day throughout the year and go to the track, and haul stuff, etc, etc, but yes, very true on costs.