GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Seattle Meet - Northgate Mall 8/19

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
Anyone feel like getting together for a lil meet up this weekend and grab a bite to eat? Its been awhile since the last meet.

If you're free this weekend and want to get together please post. I'll propose Friday at 7pm - top floor of the Northgate parking garage unless people have better ideas. :)

SeaDsl

Passed Driver's Ed
I'd love to go to a meet but I am already booked this Fri. I have another meeting with Puget Sound Rally Club that night.

theunderlord

Ready to race!
I'm there.

nic111

Passed Driver's Ed
I should be able to stop by, probably not for too long.

Can't wait to meet some of our local VWs

haleyann

Go Kart Champion
I'd love to go, but I've driven up to seattle six times in the past couple weeks, I'm pretty sick of that drive haha.

GTI-OCD

Ready to race!
I should be able to make it. I'm coming from the Eastside and don't know the Northgate mall too well. Can I get an address to put into the Nav, or some basic directions to the local?

theunderlord

Ready to race!
I should be able to make it. I'm coming from the Eastside and don't know the Northgate mall too well. Can I get an address to put into the Nav, or some basic directions to the local?

take 520 to I5 North. Get off at the Northgate Mall exit. Go straight from exit into mall parking lot, take the first right.

You'll be able to see the huge parking structure once you get off the freeway.

It's on the south end of the mall campus.

GTI-OCD

Ready to race!
take 520 to I5 North. Get off at the Northgate Mall exit. Go straight from exit into mall parking lot, take the first right.

You'll be able to see the huge parking structure once you get off the freeway.

It's on the south end of the mall campus.

Thank you me lord. :D

GTI-OCD

Ready to race!
I haven't been to the NGate Mall in quite a while and didn't know that they even had multi-level parking. I thought it was all street level?

Thanks. I'm sure I'll figure it out.

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
They made a bunch of renovations awhile back with a new housing/retail/movie theator complex on the South side. Just stay on the SW side of the mall and you'll be fine.

josuar88

Ready to race!
Im on call at the moment for a trip to vegas so its a maybe for me but Ill post up if I cant make it