GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sell shoe, get K04.

Appogee

Ready to race!
Many people may or may not know, but sneakerheads around the world are becoming more and more popular. Well, today, Nike announced on Twitter that they would be selling Kanye's signature shoe, the Red October Yeezy 2's. Needless to say they are super rare and sold out in 11 minutes. The shoe was about $260 out the door, my friend was able to get a pair... (Lucky bastard). Anyways, the shoe is now going for, brace yourselves, $5000+ on Ebay. The profit margin, K04 and even Stage 3... God. Damn. It.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Fuck that, I'll stick with my Adidas shell toes thank you.

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
My boots are 10 years old. Can't remember their brand.

butchered by autocorrecr

PRND[S]

The Lame & The Ludicrous
Sell on eBay, get K04, buy a pair of Chinese knockoffs for $50 in a few months. Profit.

truuuuuuuuu

Ready to race!
I need to do this !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
Back in high school i used to be into shoes checking flightclubla for 400$ (Not rapper sig shoes but still) and now $5k thats pretty damn ridicilous, that said get a ko4 or f23t w supporting mods and call it a day.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
dafuq.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Retarded. Like Kanye needed something else to raise his ego.

Appogee

Ready to race!
Retarded. Like Kanye needed something else to raise his ego.
Actually, Kanye didn't want to go the route that Nike selected for him in terms of his shoe. Kanye wanted a less exclusive release, but Nike's platform, nowadays, is to make shoes appear more exclusive to increase hype and marketing. They've done the same with limited releases of re-releasing old Jordans and their new player branded shoes. This would be the Kevin Durant signature (1-6), Lebron (1-11), Kobe (1-9). It should be noted though that they've only started doing it within the past few years because of the ease of communication through social media.

Anyways, Kanye isn't with Nike any longer because he wanted a more generic release, so he's with Adidas now. So, bottom line, it ain't Kanye's fault. It's Nike's.

GoliathRage

Go Kart Champion
Actually, Kanye didn't want to go the route that Nike selected for him in terms of his shoe. Kanye wanted a less exclusive release, but Nike's platform, nowadays, is to make shoes appear more exclusive to increase hype and marketing. They've done the same with limited releases of re-releasing old Jordans and their new player branded shoes. This would be the Kevin Durant signature (1-6), Lebron (1-11), Kobe (1-9). It should be noted though that they've only started doing it within the past few years because of the ease of communication through social media.

Anyways, Kanye isn't with Nike any longer because he wanted a more generic release, so he's with Adidas now. So, bottom line, it ain't Kanye's fault. It's Nike's.

They have also done the same with the SB (Skateboarding) line. Just recently, Nike released the Dunk Hi Diamond Tiffany. The first release was the low top version back in 2005 and those were hyped up a big amount. These high tops were hyped up as well. They retailed at $108 and are now selling on ebay for $400.

I know this isn't nearly as big of an amount as Kanye's signature model, I'm just showing that they are doing this across ALL their different departments.

Appogee

Ready to race!
They have also done the same with the SB (Skateboarding) line. Just recently, Nike released the Dunk Hi Diamond Tiffany. The first release was the low top version back in 2005 and those were hyped up a big amount. These high tops were hyped up as well. They retailed at $108 and are now selling on ebay for $400.

I know this isn't nearly as big of an amount as Kanye's signature model, I'm just showing that they are doing this across ALL their different departments.

My friend told me about that, I've never been too much of a Nike SB fan though. I'm a HUUUUGEEE NBA fan, not so much Jordan though. I'm more a Gary Payton kinda guy haha. Dang, that's a pretty solid profit margin though. I'm definitely going to pay more attention to the SBs now then. I'm probably going to start flipping shoes for profit now haha. Flip for profit and all that profit goes towards the mod fever I have!