GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Shell V-Power Nitro+

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Damn..... I really need to make the move to America some day... fuel prices are just another reason to add to the pile.

Jaber

Modero
Gas stations near me already in the $4 a gallon range for 93 :cry:

Bozz

Go Kart Champion
I'm paying like 3.99 91 here!!!! the cheapest Shell 91 I can get here is about 3.89...:yikes:

Cali lyfe for you!!
We pay about $2.65 for 93 octane here, right now.

Don't know anything about this Shell Nitro+ but my gimmick alert goes off when I see stuff like that.

SJC1309

Passed Driver's Ed
I want to throw up listening to you guys talk about sub $3.50 for 93. Can't even get 87 for that in DELAWARE...

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
There's V and then there is V + Nitro. Two different 93 octane blends from Shell.

i need to find a station with nitro+. luckily both of my gti's got shell gas their whole life, so whenever i need gas, i go to shell lol.

rupertpupkin

Ready to race!
I feel like they have a strong marketing dept. like Apple and just make up cute names for things.

What is added and how does it compare to others? They call everything nitro this and that, what is the additive?

Just can't help but think its all BS and not a scientific breakthrough like they claim.

if they came out and said oh yea were adding moly or blah blah to it and is has these effects on friction I would be more inclined to believe something.

bart2278

Go Kart Champion
Just saw this friday when I filled up. I said to myself," Wtf is this new....oh a bird." and I forgt to look it up. Anywho, I payed 2.79 for 93 gas with .10 off with Kroger rewards.