GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Shout out to Tyrol Sports

Rotaryknight

Go Kart Champion
Just wanted to say they make amazing products with amazing customer service.

Long story short. Noticed a small coolant leak. Ended up being somewhere in my Tyrol race radiator. Got the heads up from my shop that Tyrol is sending me a replacement.

Nice to see a company standing up for their products as well as just being cool.

Just crossing fingers it comes in time for my track day!

SoWalGTI

Autocross Champion
How long have you had their radiator? I was checking it out the other day online. Have you noticed any difference in performance with it?

Glad to hear they are taking care of you!

sauceman101

Ready to race!
Nothing but good things to say about Tyrolsport as well after having my MK6 for four years, with a bunch of their stuff on my car. Got the wrong set of stainless brake lines from them, they had the correct set in the mail within 24 hours of the email I sent. Great customer service and the owner is a great guy and enthusiast. Still have the enkei's that used to be on their golf r development car!

mamock116

Ready to race!
I too have had great customer service from TyrolSports. I somehow lost one of the brake caliper bushing caps and they sent me a new one for free. They are super responsive to emails. I emailed them one time asking for some stickers for my race helmet and got some like the next day. Also, their products perform fantastically.

Rotaryknight

Go Kart Champion
How long have you had their radiator? I was checking it out the other day online. Have you noticed any difference in performance with it?

Glad to hear they are taking care of you!

Less than a year. It's a beast of a radiator. I mean it's not performance you're going to feel. It's piece of mind that coolant temps are lower as well as a larger volume of fluid.

SoWalGTI

Autocross Champion
Also did not know it is pronounced tee-roll for a long time lol

Seriously? Mind...Blown..

I've been saying "Tie-roll" now in conversations with other VW people. Either they had no idea what I was talking about, they mispronounced it too or they we're too nice to correct me.

Nineeightgolf

Ready to race!
I had a miscommunication with them a few months back. Tried emailing but couldn't get a hold of them. I responded to a post in the sellers reviews forum and was quickly emailed and called to deal with my issue. Especially given the difficulty of finding good service on Long Island, I was happy to deal with them. I am using their deadset kit and brake caliper kit and am beyond happy. Nothing but great things to say about these guys.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Seriously? Mind...Blown..

I've been saying "Tie-roll" now in conversations with other VW people. Either they had no idea what I was talking about, they mispronounced it too or they we're too nice to correct me.

Me too lol.

APRMK6GTi

Go Kart Champion
are you CBFA by any chance? I was wondering if/how you fitted Direct Ozone Reduction Catalyst Temperature Sensor on the radiator