GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Side mirrors got stolen last night! :mad:

j4juke

Ready to race!
Some mofos stole 2 side mirror glasses last night, sometimes between midnight-6AM:mad:. It was a clean job so they knew what they were doing. I had to drive to work w/out side mirrors. Car was parked in front of my house. No camera :(. The mirrors are probably on either craigslist, ebay, local junk yard or at a shop ready to be installed on another golf now :(. Needless to say, I'm pissed!

Pix of the driverside.

What part of the city did that happen in. I was aware of them stealing the mirrors from pickups and large suv's, but now the GTI...

El_Paisa_MK6

Passed Driver's Ed
Hell yea! No doubt! :laugh: What are mirror guards?

Get a security camera...I've been doing the same thing man...looking thru the window 5, 10 times a night...

I have the stock one. From what I know, I don't piss off anyone in the block, and I'm in good term with my neighbors. But who knows, maybe there's someone who secretly don't like me for whatever reason :iono:.

Mirror guards are rubberized moldings shaped to the cars mirrors, so thieves have to take the whole housing with it, in other words theres no room for prying off just the mirror...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355349991.417074.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk