GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sightings

ahuang1983

Kanoneweiß
Spotted a RB golf r parked close to mine from Alberta, at the renaissance hotel in Seattle.

myMK6fool

Ready to race!
spotted rising blue R heading down Beardslee. Lovely blonde behind the wheel I might add. ;)

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
White 4dr R. It was parked in the garage of an open house that I attended. (if you're reading this, nice place!)

myMK6fool

Ready to race!

socal87

Drag Race Newbie
I'm in the Tacoma area now...saw one Golf or GTI with LED DRL's headed south on the 5, I don't remember where. I believe it was south of Olympia. Can't remember color, either. :/

haleyann

Go Kart Champion
I'm in the Tacoma area now...saw one Golf or GTI with LED DRL's headed south on the 5, I don't remember where. I believe it was south of Olympia. Can't remember color, either. :/

Welcome to the northwest! Hope you enjoyed the lovely weather today.

I may be heading towards Seattle in the next couple weekends, maybe I'll see some of you guys driving around!

Azninvasion542

Ready to race!
saw a black 2 door gti getting off 520 today at around 7-7:05pm like 20% tint and tsw rims. im the stock csg 4 dr next to you getting off the freeway. i would have revved it a little to get your attention, but i was driving my mom around in my car so i thought it would be best not to haha. i live on the east side in redmond if anyone wants to hit me up. im out of class at noon every day

meph

Ready to race!
Looking for a

Golf R 4door white with Tinted windows, I saw you at Southcenter and then I5 North and we talked. Check out the facebook link in my sig and join the group.

Golf R 2door black i see you every other day on 140th in Renton going towards Maple Valley, if you see this you should join the group as well.

Seattle Golf Rs & friends

myMK6fool

Ready to race!
Nice. Just joined that group with my GTI. I'll have an R one day... one day.

Also - saw a 4dr CW with black R headlights parked next to me at the Bellevue 100th QFC this morning. Put my car to shame with a recent wash. I do have to say I was a fan of the custom front bumper that looked plasti-dipped(???). Didn't snap a picture.