GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Slammed MK6 Thread

Drew113

Ready to race!
always love how fully polished wheels like, especially with a design like that :D

kern417

Go Kart Champion
that's one of the main reasons i never understood why bags are considered low. if people drop their coils for sowo weekend people say you have a "show drop" even though they drive at 25" daily. i do applaud people that park low and drive low though.

boosted27

Go Kart Champion
that's one of the main reasons i never understood why bags are considered low. if people drop their coils for sowo weekend people say you have a "show drop" even though they drive at 25" daily. i do applaud people that park low and drive low though.

Its just safer for me. I know id end up coming home without my bumper one day lol

jettaglis

Go Kart Champion
who's static below 24"? i'm at 24" and barely getting by. but damn i look kool.

This is 23 5/8" ftg all around, by no means "slammed" and I daily this car not driving like a grandma either.

spiker369

on air, don't care

Even aired completely up I'm pretty sure my car is still much lower than stock height. I actually tend to leave my car aired up more than zeroed out.
I just checked for shitsngiggles and my current drive height with stock wheels/tires is around 24.25" ftg. Looking at my car it doesn't look slammed at that height but it definitely is significantly lower than stock.

Blue vs Grey by Kyle Justin Anderson, on Flickr

This is 23 5/8" ftg all around, by no means "slammed" and I daily this car not driving like a grandma either.

Hate to be the one to say it, but you need glasses if you don't think you're slammed. :iono:

AXO

Go Kart Champion
I am currently at 24.25". This is my every Day ride Height? I think I get a little more Clearance from running 19" Wheels....

jmarch

Ready to race!
How about some actually slammed cars?

Drew113

Ready to race!
^^how much those reps cost??