GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Slammed MK6 Thread

DJEuphoria

Go Kart Champion
BLAUUUU

belongs to Shiv... doesn't he post here?

EvL BuNNY

Ready to race!
I'm pretty sure those are actually 20's. It belongs to some dude in Italy. I saw them and was like WOW! 20'S!!!!! :bow:

thats odd.. ive seen pics of 20's and the look ridiculously HUGE on the GTI... those look perrrrfect.

must be because they are bbs and not some cheap ass reps (no offense to peeps wit reps)

EvL BuNNY

Ready to race!

thinkin about putting the RML's on my CSG come summer time... they are simply gorgeous ... where can i find a set?

sorry for consecutive postingggg if a mod wants to make that one post be my guest... havnt been in the thread for a while so there were tons of replies

Volkswagging

Don't Hate, Inseminate
lolchill guys. I knew eff bag's wheels are HRE's, I was just joking around. but seriously, if I was to drop $5k+ on wheels, it would not be for all-black wheels that could be mistaken for cheaper wheels. I would get some brushed aluminum mofuckas that pop like none other so no one would mistake them for crap

EvL BuNNY

Ready to race!
lolchill guys. I knew eff bag's wheels are HRE's, I was just joking around. but seriously, if I was to drop $5k+ on wheels, it would not be for all-black wheels that could be mistaken for cheaper wheels. I would get some brushed aluminum mofuckas that pop like none other so no one would mistake them for crap

yea but just about EVERY expensive wheel out there has a rep made after it... you cant avoid your 5000$ bbs or HRE being mistaken for reps.

only you or the TRUE enthusiast will be able to tell the difference.

kinda just makes you wanna buy reps doesnt it? :bonk:

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion

x2. Thats all I was saying as well.

But, if I spent 5k, I'd want lower, wider, and much less tire. Thats just me. Different strokes for different folks. Car looks good. No hate. :)

Eff Bags

yo, eff bags, what suspension do you have?

i'm assuming not bagged right? haha

is that your daily height?!

yep, that's daily height. H&R ultra lows, rolled fenders, notched frame, no bags :)

they were fully polished when i bought them a year ago, then went black, now i'm stripping them and making them brushed centers with bigger lips over the winter. :thumbsup:

x2. Thats all I was saying as well.

But, if I spent 5k, I'd want lower, wider, and much less tire. Thats just me. Different strokes for different folks. Car looks good. No hate. :)

soon my friend, soon.

Eff Bags

Now that's my definiton of clean. Love everything about this car, from the roof rack, to the fromnt bumper to the wheels, and the stance. Very nicely done man, keep up the great work. :thumbup:

front bumper is stock...this would be an R, not a GTI.

GDOGGTI

Go Kart Champion
Now that's my definiton of clean. Love everything about this car, from the roof rack, to the fromnt bumper to the wheels, and the stance. Very nicely done man, keep up the great work. :thumbup:

And btw thats not his car. That's a Japanese .:R. I have another picture of that same car in a garage as my background. SO SICK