GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

So Cal Canyon Run/Meet up/Cruise/Photoshoot Part 9 Sunday Sept 30th

xxmagnusxx

Ready to race!
Crap...partied a bit much last night and I just got up. Looks like I won't be able to make it to this one...sorry!

xytbyk

Go Kart Champion
Had an awesome time.

Carmageddon made the ride back west super easy too (53 mpg; TDI FTW!).

See y'all in Big Bear next week, or wherever Kawika picks for next month! I'm also bringing my puppy dog with me from now on, GP813 style. That way I can avoid fun surprises like this when I get home:

ROOSTER1050

Go Kart Champion
good time today! fun drive, and nice to meet everyone.....

BRAKES and paddles shift extenders now added to the list!!! LOL:laugh:

dav1d

Ready to race!
Had a great time today! It was nice meeting new people and I'm thankful we made it through the day without any problems.

stevenchkim

Go Kart Champion

I think they dogs need a firm, consistent pack leader who'll be there for them ;)

Nice to meet old buddies again, and new folks. Lulz were had, per usual. Thx to Kawika for taking the time and effort to organize :thumbsup:

xytbyk

Go Kart Champion
I think they dogs need a firm, consistent pack leader who'll be there for them ;)

Nice to meet old buddies again, and new folks. Lulz were had, per usual. Thx to Kawika for taking the time and effort to organize :thumbsup:

Haha. It was Levi's first time alone for more than 5 hours, and first time destroying something. They're probably correlated events. I'll be sure to dominate them from now on. :thumbsup:

GP813

Ready to race!
Had an awesome time.

Carmageddon made the ride back west super easy too (53 mpg; TDI FTW!).

See y'all in Big Bear next week, or wherever Kawika picks for next month! I'm also bringing my puppy dog with me from now on, GP813 style. That way I can avoid fun surprises like this when I get home:

I particularly enjoy the tense duality of this image with the destruction centered around the dog and in the lower corner of the frame is the untouched kong chew toy.

Some tips when you bring your pooch if you dont already do it:
Get one of those small collapsible travel kennels, somewhere cheap like amazon or something. Then get some bungee cord and strap it down in your trunk. Voila, safe and sound dog carrying that does equally well in the canyon twisties. Hopefully your dog enjoys it!