GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

So Cal "Last Sunday" Canyon Run/Meet up/Cruise/Photoshoot Part 2.2 Sunday February 24

krz_hayn

Go Kart Champion
So Cal "Last Sunday" Canyon Run/Meet up/Cruise/Photoshoot Part 2.2 Sunday February 24

Aloha Everyone!

What an awesome turnout we had last month. 32 cars! I know it was a short cruise due to us trying to get to VW of Van Nuys for their Open House but, it was still cool seeing all our cars lined up in the canyons. And a huge thanks to Brandon and VW of Van Nuys for inviting our group to the Open House. I unfortunately will be out of town the end of February so Jason (Speed927) has volunteered to lead the way. Please be sure to CHECK OUT THE "ROUTE MAP" link to prevent yourself from either getting lost or needing to ask the infamous "Where are we going from here?"

Morning meet up spot is the usual...

McDonalds Woodland Hills

8:15a-9:00a Arrival (be sure to fill gas and check your tire pressure before Driver's meeting to avoid delays)
9:00a Driver meeting
9:15a Departure

ROUTE MAP :burnrubber:

Lunch will be at Wood Ranch BBQ

Everyone with 2 Way radios tune in to channel 11

If anyone needs to get ahold of me for any reason feel free to call or text me at 805.479.9681 (be sure, if you text me to include your name as I don't have everyones number saved in my contacts... yet) :thumbsup:

Click the bold colored texts above for the links and additional info.

Last edited:

ROOSTER1050

Go Kart Champion
Short month, getting on it early eh?

In

1) Speed927 - Jason - Lunch
2) ROOSTER1050 - Scotty - lunch if it's somewhere good, LOL
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)

rolo402

08 Bunny 24/7
2) ROOSTER1050 - Scotty - lunch if it's somewhere good, LOL <== your house BBQ- ROLO ha ha ha
3)
4)Rolo402 - Rolo - lunch
5)
6)
7)

speed927

Passed Driver's Ed
Apparently I am already signed up :thumbup:

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
2) ROOSTER1050 - Scotty - lunch if it's somewhere good, LOL <== your house BBQ- ROLO ha ha ha
3)Rawbdog-Robert- Lunch
4)Rolo402 - Rolo - lunch
5)
6)
7)
im in this time lol.

steemax

Go Kart Champion
3)Rawbdog-Robert- Lunch
4)Rolo402 - Rolo - lunch
5)Steemax - Steven - Maybe lunch
6)
7)

Jenno

Ready to race!
3)Rawbdog-Robert- Lunch
4)Rolo402 - Rolo - lunch
5)Steemax - Steven - Maybe lunch
6)Jenno - Jenn +1 - lunch
7)

speed927

Passed Driver's Ed
yup, 14 "going" on the FB page.... who's idea was that???!! :lol:
Hmm...:iono: Maybe we should add a FB tag next to your name if you are also on the FB list?

xytbyk

Go Kart Champion
3) Rawbdog-Robert- Lunch
4) Rolo402 - Rolo - lunch
5) Steemax - Steven - Maybe lunch
6) Jenno - Jenn +1 - lunch
7) xytbyk - Greg - lunch

Where are we eating?