GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

so damn FRESH!

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
at least I hope the car is white....

That, or you plan on painting your car that entire color if you are just going that extreme.

At least you will definitely be noticed where ever you go :laugh:

Mr.Alex

I Got That 6.
It CAN look good if its not too "hurt-your-eyes-fluorescent".

Jerz

Ready to race!
Wow that's bright. People loved dubbitch's highlighter super's so I wouldn't judge them just yet. Not my taste, but it's nice to see a set of mono's that aren't black with polished lips

JhnR

Banned
i didnt read anyones commnet yet. BUT ROCK EM.

def different and you dont see it everyday. if you can pull it off do iT!

grambles423

Automotive Engineer

Racuerex

Passed Driver's Ed
Theres a reason for that. lulz

Ya, its because most people are hive mind know-nothings that just follow trends to be accepted by their peers. I love that color, I like the monoblocks, I think a chunky ass rim in that color will be super good looking. I was actually thinking of doing one side of the car's wheels one color, and the other another. That for me is where cost/benefit hit a speed bump. With mechanical stuff, ya, go with what works, but with exterior styling, its only opinion that separates you from the guy who puts the F&F graphics all over his car. :fighting0030:

DRedman451

Go Kart Champion
we all know where you are coming from dude...i love some bright wheels on cars...like teal, blue purple green etc....that color is just too much for most people's taste, especially on a wheel like a monoblock that has a huge face...if you like it thats fine, but i am sure you knew before you posted this that most people are going to hate it haha

Racuerex

Passed Driver's Ed
we all know where you are coming from dude...i love some bright wheels on cars...like teal, blue purple green etc....that color is just too much for most people's taste, especially on a wheel like a monoblock that has a huge face...if you like it thats fine, but i am sure you knew before you posted this that most people are going to hate it haha

Ya, the ones without any real taste ;)

I figure if it is polarizing in opinion this much, then I did the job right.

Lodi

Go Kart Champion
:needpics:

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
bright flourescent wheels sorta work on a candy white.:iono:

pic belongs to LowlyDubb3r from mk5.com:clap:

APdubbin

Ready to race!
Ya, the ones without any real taste ;)

I figure if it is polarizing in opinion this much, then I did the job right.

... maybe you have the the shitty taste?

Not against the extreme color idea, but you sir are just not "doing the job right" with the monoblock.
Sorrrrry :thumbdown:

Not going to lie though, you have me interested in how they look, make sure to post pics when installed so I can either drool or throw up.

PS I hope you are slammed or these wheels are gonna look 50 times more homo than they really are if you're still at 4x4 status.