GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SoCal Feeler: Weds 18" SA55M + tires

dustinouch

Go Kart Champion
These updated pictures are better than the earlier ones, but it was hot as balls yesterday.

Everything is unmounted and ready to sell. Most places sell these for around ~$2K. Continental DW tires have low miles (<4k), powdercoating, and re-drill (for 5x112), considering the miles on the tires this is >$800 that I'm not including in the price. These are the FF face, you can see how concave the center portion is in the last picture.

For a cast wheel these are light 8.43kg or 18.585lbs per corner before p/c, tires, lugs, etc. A good alternative to the other wheels most guys run.

There are ZERO marks on these wheels. No curbing or knicks from daily driving. I put less than 4,000 miles on everything.

I have the original boxes so shipping is possible but tires would have to be unmounted and I would prefer not to do that.

SOLD!

Last edited:

Pmanpop

Go Kart Champion
Shoe game on lock. Sweet wheels. Im looking for something like these but in 17s. Freebump

dustinouch

Go Kart Champion
^^Haha thanks! Those are mostly my roommates. I don't collect as much as I used to but I was into flyknits for little while.

If you don't mind a 9" wheel and aggressive offset Work 11R's have a deep concave face with more lip. These weigh less for the size but it's a totally different wheel.