GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SoWo 2013 Highlights

recognized1

Go Kart Champion
I did not see an official picture thread so I figure I would get things started in here.

Those are the MK6 highlights. You can find the rest HERE

Storch

Go Kart Champion
bump for you, nice pics

maskari_gti1

Go Kart Champion
awesome shots :thumbsup:

vwgti2.0t

Go Kart Champion
Awesome shots! Not for anything, but is anyone sick of seeing everything bagged? I'd really like to see a ton of really good handling cars set up. Like lm20's in a correct offset to run sticky 225's.

Squashdaddy

Go Kart Champion
Every. Single. Car. Slammed.

Not a fan, personally. How about something sporty and drivable?

GeorgeHill

Ready to race!

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Every. Single. Car. Slammed.

Not a fan, personally. How about something sporty and drivable?

While I wouldn't slam/bag my car I get the trend and VW has always been about versatility and diversity. Unfortunately almost always only bagged/slammed cars get the attention. I would rather have something lowered a couple of inches and ready to tackle the track, not get crapped on by a speed hump.

But again, to each their own and I do agree with you I wish there would be more pics of anything but slammed, because I know there were cars like that there

TheOctane

Ready to race!
While I wouldn't slam/bag my car I get the trend and VW has always been about versatility and diversity. Unfortunately almost always only bagged/slammed cars get the attention. I would rather have something lowered a couple of inches and ready to tackle the track, not get crapped on by a speed hump.

But again, to each their own and I do agree with you I wish there would be more pics of anything but slammed, because I know there were cars like that there

I used to the think this way....and then I bagged my car and realized it handles better WITH bags than it did stock...and thats all I needed.

90% of people will never take their cars to the "track" they just like spirited driving on occasion. Bags are the best of all worlds.