GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SOWO-tires/wheels/RNS clone/intercooler/misc for sale

OldSchoolVW

Ready to race!
I figured I'd make one big for sale thread for stuff I no longer need some of which is bulky to ship that I can bring to SOWO. Pics will follow as I don't have them on my iPad or if you pm me with a number I can text them. Prices will be for SOWO pick-up. If anyone is interested and not going to SOWO I'm willing to ship as long as buyer pays actuall shipping charges within the continental US

-blizzaks 235/45-17 8/32 or better tread depth $200

-RNS clone. eBay knock off that I bought slightly used from a vortex member. This thing does a ton of stuff but I'm not good with wiring or audio so I put my rcd-510 back in. Has an amplified antennae adapter but I still couldn't get many radio stations clear, prob due to my lack of knowledge in connecting it properly. If you buy this I can't really help when it comes to hooking it all up so please be knowledgable about audio. $350

-S3 intercooler- brand new, never installed. Decided to just go big and do it once. No hoses just the intercooler itself, no damage.$200 SOLD!!

-front stoptech SS brake lines. These were from Gunkata. Never used. May need a banjo bolt or washer as I got it with a piece of hardware missing but I am unsure of what it was. $50

-Mercedes AMG wheels 5x112 18x9 et52-53. Hub rings included. I ran these for a bit with 5mm spacers on a h&r kup kit with no rubbing. I'm no suspension guru either so I won't be able to tell you if it would fit whatever set-up you may have. They have a tiny bit of rash on a couple that could easily be sanded out or if PC'd it would prob just fill it in. Currently spray bombed a cobalt blue metallic with black inner barrels. Has practically new primewell 225/40-18 tires on them but can dismount before SOWO if unwanted. $1000 with tires $700 without.

-OZ ultraleggeras, black 5x112 17x8 ET 35 16.5lbs. I have three hub rings as one was broken when I got them, they are 75mm to 57.1. Also have longer lug bolts as the hub centers are thicker than vw/Audi oem wheels. Minor rash on one and a bit of paint/clear peeling in random spots. Has 225/45-17 continental SSRs (run flats) with decent tread life.

I'll answer any questions I can and may be willing to trade for certain things. Interests include Rep bi xenon, all black, no led head light housings, A8 flat fives 18x8 or 8.5 ET 45/48. Thanks for looking, Tim

Last edited: