GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Spare tire

truuuuuuuuu

Ready to race!
thanks man. I don't think I'll have the finances to make another mk6 happen unless I pick up one with some good mileage on it. My insurance would probably rape me too, so I'm thinking like slammed subaru fozzy or idk. I haven't even gotten my claim yet so I have no idea. I'd love to pick up a bagged and higher mileage mk6, but i doubt it will happen.

BUMP

DKhubs

Passed Driver's Ed
If you're willing to ship let me know.

truuuuuuuuu

Ready to race!

Dude, thank you for finding these. I should have around 15k to spend after insurance stuff. I'd buy that rabbit tomorrow if it was stick shift, but these are the exact kind of modded car I want to buy at this point.

My buddy locally has an 02 maybe 03 subi on air and really nice wheels for 13k.... Guaranteed I could snag it for 10k. If I can do that you'll be seeing it here. Keep the options coming!!

Shadow blue

truuuuuuuuu

Ready to race!
If you're willing to ship let me know.

Pm your zip code and city I'll get a price when I ship a few things out tomorrow. I am a motivated seller trying to make room in the garage haha

Shadow blue

AnchorsAweigh

Go Kart Champion
I'll post more stuff as I find it, how do you feel about mk5/mk6 jettas?
You can pick up mk5 jettas for under 6k all day long

truuuuuuuuu

Ready to race!
I'll post more stuff as I find it, how do you feel about mk5/mk6 jettas?
You can pick up mk5 jettas for under 6k all day long

I think they look alright but I think I'm going to try and get away from fwd. I want a forester I think, and I'll mod the hell out of it. I just want to have something that cosmetically is insane. Not trying to drive too fast anymore.

Slammed or air fozzy or something kind of different than the norm. Open to seeing anything though until I receive the claim

Shadow blue