GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Spirius' baesic GTI

iPanir123

Go Kart Champion
i'm going to sound very nooby right now but does the sound of hitting axle come from the passenger side? or what does it even sound like? Because sometimes when going onto inclines in parking lots etc I hear some clunking on the passenger side which I'm assuming are my coils. I might raise it a few threads just to diagnose the problem. It only started happening when I dumped my fronts all the way down. it's just weird that it's only on my passenger side

That's classic axle slapping :yikes:

Do you hear it when going over dips or bumps?

steemax

Go Kart Champion
That's classic axle slapping :yikes:

Do you hear it when going over dips or bumps?

Yup sure is axle slapping... only happens on the passenger side.
Gotta get that notch dude

Spirius

Ready to race!
welp, I better start saving up lol.
thanks guys
btw since both of you are local-ish, any place you would recommend? I know Empire Fab is the go-to place for C notches but I feel like because they're known for that, they probably charge up the ass

steemax

Go Kart Champion
welp, I better start saving up lol.
thanks guys
btw since both of you are local-ish, any place you would recommend? I know Empire Fab is the go-to place for C notches but I feel like because they're known for that, they probably charge up the ass

The only other place (the place that did mine) is in Long Beach in the hood lol.
These guys: http://www.yelp.com/biz/city-garage-long-beach

Call and ask for Marlon

Spirius

Ready to race!
ordered the ECS badgeless gti grille with red stripes. pretty excited, hoping to install it this week at least before fall semester starts :(
I think the notch filler won't look too bad since it's black and my car is black.
I will eventually get it filled professionally, just gotta save money. thank u based god for financial aid

iPanir123

Go Kart Champion
ordered the ECS badgeless gti grille with red stripes. pretty excited, hoping to install it this week at least before fall semester starts :(
I think the notch filler won't look too bad since it's black and my car is black.
I will eventually get it filled professionally, just gotta save money. thank u based god for financial aid

How the hell did you get financial aid?? I've been trying and never get it :(

Spirius

Ready to race!
How the hell did you get financial aid?? I've been trying and never get it :(

dunno I just applied and then I got awarded $1300 lmao. Pretty much covers all my classes at Moorpark until I transfer to CSUCI next year

iPanir123

Go Kart Champion
dunno I just applied and then I got awarded $1300 lmao. Pretty much covers all my classes at Moorpark until I transfer to CSUCI next year

Oh you got the bog waiver, not actual cash? I got that too :w00t:

What's CSUCI? Is that a cal state in Irvine?

Spirius

Ready to race!
Oh you got the bog waiver, not actual cash? I got that too :w00t:

What's CSUCI? Is that a cal state in Irvine?

CSU Channel Islands. it's like 10mins from my house lol

Im planning on using my financial aid the fall semester to get coilovers and put on my str 601 and match with you lol. Nice journal btw

ayyy! thanks!
don't you already have LM reps?

callmegti

Go Kart Champion
looks good man, i really like how the home depot lip looks haha. Someone stole my oem lip in the parking lot at my school so i will probably just go this route.

Spirius

Ready to race!
Yeah I do. Aint gonna put them on stock height LOL gonna look soo bad. Sticking with my detriots for now until I get low. Theyre just laying in the garage.. Im lagging

hahaha. baby steps! you'll get there soon

looks good man, i really like how the home depot lip looks haha. Someone stole my oem lip in the parking lot at my school so i will probably just go this route.

thanks! and yeah dude I remember reading about that somewhere, that really sucks I'm sorry. I don't understand why people do that shit.
Can't go wrong with home depot :thumbsup:

Glad you like your "overpriced" shift knob :p

Renato
Team TWM Performance
:laugh: all jokes aside, I really do love the knob. It really flows well with the interior of the car, doesn't look like some $40 jdm ricer knob. The knob itself and engraved gear numbers are A+ quality. Plus, it just feels great especially with it being weighted