GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Spotted - Lower Mainland BC

v3on

Ready to race!
Oh ya that's probably me I was having class and parked @ convo... you go to SFU as well? Let's meet up on friday haha

V3on, I was at SFU Burnaby yesterday (Friday) at around 2:30pm. I parked in the parkade by the entrance. When I drove around looking for a parking spot, I saw another GTI (what looks like a CSG) parked with its nose out. But that GTI drove away before I could find out what it was after I paid for my parking.

carbon

Ready to race!
Spotted 1 csg 2dr @ SFU around 2:30 pm & another 4 dr csg while going down the hill...on highway 91 I spotted another csg 4dr and just few hrs ago I saw a 2 dr csg outside boss night club... Csg is way too common in vancouver...

There are quite a few CSG @ SFU. G lot, B lot etc.. they are everywhere....

potatohead

Ready to race!
4 door CSG on Fraser Hwy/64th ave at 12:15 today. You made a left on 197th.

potatohead

Ready to race!
That was I :)

You're killing me man, been waiting for mine for too long now... Two door though.

I assume yours is stock height? They are much lower than the MkV's were, which is great.

v3on

Ready to race!
spotted a 4dr csg gti with UGLY RED STRIP on the side outside twinkle 2 @ richmond

potatohead

Ready to race!
2 door CW at 200th and Willowbrook Drive this afternoon about 3:00 I guess. Looked stock.

blueiguana

Ready to race!
Spotted CW heading W on Hwy 1, just before Portmann Bridge, you honked while passing.
Car looks great, btw.

kchan

spotted 4dr TR at aberdeen on p3, i parked on p4 (on thursday)
and a 4dr CW on boundary yesterday

potatohead

Ready to race!
Saw a dark colured GTI at 178/70th in Surrey last night about 5:20, I think it was a two door, but hard to tell.

SnowBall GTI

Ready to race!
Who here goes to BSF in richmond? Black GTI...

Bigbird

Ready to race!
Saw a couple nice GTI's tonite.

Hwy#1 at Gaglardi at 1700 Westbound. GTI 3 door.
On Holdom Avenue in Burnaby at 1730. Nice exhaust sound!