GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Spotted - Lower Mainland BC

plat

Ready to race!
I keep seeing white these days. Spotted: CW MK6 2dr. headed west along Lougheed Highway at Brunette Ave. in Coquitlam. Plate: ###SFV. Around 5:40-pm-ish.

ForTheLaLa

Passed Driver's Ed
Spotted CW MK6 GTI leaving parkade as I was coming in...around 8pm @ ClearOne Browngate Badminton Center.

Also a Black lowered MK6 GTI and tinted windows, parked in that general area as well @ 10pm.

Theres also a CW GOLF parked @ the badminton center every Wednesday around 8pm.

I see a lot of GTI's lately...hehe

plat

Ready to race!
Spotted: CW 2dr (Plate: ###DTC) in SFU Burnaby Convocation Mall Parking Deck. Also, CSG 2dr headed up to SFU along Gaglardi Way. I was headed down. Around noonish.

v3on

Ready to race!
Spotted: CW 2dr (Plate: ###DTC) in SFU Burnaby Convocation Mall Parking Deck. Also, CSG 2dr headed up to SFU along Gaglardi Way. I was headed down. Around noonish.

LOL if you spotted him you should spotted mine too @ Convocation mall parking today...I was going down hill with him afterward:happyanim:

plat

Ready to race!
LOL if you spotted him you should spotted mine too @ Convocation mall parking today...I was going down hill with him afterward:happyanim:

I didn't see you or I didn't notice your GTI in the Convocation Parking Deck today. I normally spot GTI's quite easily :) Next time!

keisuke_z

No way as way...
I'm a MkV, but spotted a CW Mk6 4dr on Lougheed Hwy near Gaglardi this afternoon. He changed lanes and slowed to let me pull up --> Head nod + thumbs up!

SnowBall GTI

Ready to race!

Justright

Was me going up the hill today.

Noticed a 4DR TR with N parked in the Visitor Lot alongside Westmall today.

v3on

Ready to race!
Was me going up the hill today.

Noticed a 4DR TR with N parked in the Visitor Lot alongside Westmall today.

That's probably kchan's gti

SnowBall GTI

Ready to race!
Black with Detroits and R tails on Marine way @ Glenlyon.