GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SRT-4 Kill !!

DriverFound1

Ready to race!
So I was on my way down to test drive a Fiat for fun at our new showroom in town and I pulled up next to a dude in his 08 Caliber SRT-4. Didn't think much of it wasn't planning on "gunnin it" or anything to that effect. Light turned green he started his roll before I did and got 3/4 a car length in front of me and all of a sudden I hear the rev and the drop in gear, so I dropped it into S and WOT his ass....in NO time I was even with him and pulling ahead at a pretty steady rate, as I decided to let off since this was a 40mph zone he kept on going like he had something to prove....well he got half a car ahead of me again and I punched it and started pulling on him HARD!!! By the time I got 1/2 a car in front I decided that I needed to back off....and so we got to the next red and I looked over prepared to give him a thumbs up and he wouldn't even turn my way! Must have been out of shame!! :) He prob wasn't prepared for a little german car to beat his AMERICAN MUSCLE! LOL

Anyway I grinned and headed over to the FIAT dealer to drive a 500 sport model...and my grin quickly went away!!! Very very sad how under powered that thing is!! :(

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
What did you expect from 101 hp (the fiat)

DriverFound1

Ready to race!
What did you expect from 101 hp (the fiat)

I expected a little bit of fun to drive!! With that said the Turbo versions will be in the states starting next month for test drives!

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
I expected a little bit of fun to drive!! With that said the Turbo versions will be in the states starting next month for test drives!

I don't see the point... the GTI is a superior value to that fiat in almost every way. That car has absolutely no backseat/trunk room. It is also frankly too small for american roads.

DriverFound1

Ready to race!
I don't see the point... the GTI is a superior value to that fiat in almost every way. That car has absolutely no backseat/trunk room. It is also frankly too small for american roads.

I see it being a good fun commuter car in big cities like SF, NY, Boston places like that...its a unique car. Trust me I was not driving in anyway to compare to my little rocket! Was funny how the sales lady spent the entire test drive trying to convince me that the Fiat was a better car!! Every point she made I had a counter point! LOL

jackgti1

Go Kart Champion
american muscle? really?

DriverFound1

Ready to race!
I was more impressed with the 6-speed automatic Fiat 500 than the 5-speed manual.

Yea I drove the manual! Thats another whole gripe!!! What the hell is up with the clutch! CRAP!!!

DriverFound1

Ready to race!

DriverFound1

Ready to race!
Simple bolt ons and the srt-4 can make over 300hp. Just FYI. Investing the amount of money you have put in your GTI into the srt-4 and that thing will be well past 350WHP. The downside to that is it's still a caliber.

Exactly!! I would rather not have as much power and performance but have a better looking, feeling, and over all superior ride!! :)

DriverFound1

Ready to race!
Yeah but their hatch has fold out speakers for when you wanna park your shitty hatch next to where you sit and listen to shitty radio hiphop. Amirite?

BAM! Be jealous.

HA...!! hahahahahaha........ ROTFLOL................:lol: