GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stage 2 MK6 vs Colbalt SS *VID*

jp0319

Go Kart Champion
I can most probably beat 80% of the people on here.

Seriously,
I mean you can beat me all day every day, I'm stock power wise. But dude your ego is so big in this statement I'm surprised you could see the keyboard. Calm down! posting on one of these vs threads is an invite to have your shit picked apart. You put it out there so your going to get some critics, but you keep making ststements like the one above and noone here is going to take you seriously, just sayin. :eek:

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
Thanks man, all these haters :rolleyes:

How did having your buddy come to help in your argument, help your claim that you are the end-all-say-all of MK6 GTI's?

The sooner you admit that your car is slow, overweight, FWD, doesn't have LSD, and has a turbo the size of my fist, the sooner people will quit hating.

The SS/SC and SS/TC may be huge pieces of shit, but they're pretty damn fast in a straight line (for a FWD car). Just deal with it.

chippedgti

Go Kart Champion
I am not saying that my car is fast compared to all the competition out there. I'm just saying that compared to all the cars in my category its not to shabby. I think that the race posted here was a good kill for me. As a i posted earlier the guy made 243 whp cobalts weigh 2800 pounds when were at 3200, i had a passenger in my car, and he was a little ahead at the start. I don't understand why hating makes you happy but if it does go for it :) When any of you want to run and are in miami let me know ill be more then happy too ;)

HOLLIS

Ready to race!
My Dad could beat up your Dad!!!

Bruno2000

Ready to race!
Look at this one ; http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11135&highlight=Cobalt

cobalt SS T/C +/- = Stage2 mk6

We have to say that the 2009 Cobalt T/C has been tuned; suspension, brembo front-brake etc for the track. The car is far better that the standard Cobalt SS S/C. And for the price, u get a hell of a good package! if u are looking for pure performance. With all the mods I made, I could be scary to lose against an 2009 cobalt SS stock on track but who really knows, im far waillin to try if I get the chance.

The OP video show that a Cobalt SS S/C modded can keep up against a modded stage2 (Unitronic) mk6 GTI, that can keep up against a 2009 T/C in a straight line. Both got credit here ! I dont see why this threat turned bad !

come on guys.

Stocktastic1

Go Kart Champion
Cobalts weigh 2991lbs, GTIs weigh 3069lbs.

I have personally beat an LSJ Cobalt. DSG won it for me.

You think what you want, GTIs are not fast. They are quick, and Cobalts are slightly quicker when done right.

/end thread.

Bruno2000

Ready to race!
You think what you want, GTIs are not fast. They are quick, and Cobalts are slightly quicker when done right.

/end thread.

The Gti isnt fast but quick :lol:

If I follow you, ;

Fast > Quick, so
Quicker doesnt means faster
faster so is > quicker

.... A fast Cobalt could keep up with a quicker Gti that isnt that fast but still quick.

GTIs are not fast meaning... all Gti to mk1 to mk6, mod or not = quick but not fast.
Cobalts from LS to SS are quicker. BUT both arent fast...

If we get a mod gti, we get a quicker gti but still not fast ? and if we get a mod cobalt SS, we get a quicker car but still not fast.

conclusion ; Gtis = quick
Cobalts = quicker

So, the winner is the cobalts?

thx for all this precision :D

Sorry but im not fast to understand...

im quick... hmmm.....

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
No, the winner IS and always will be.........s2k.

I can pretty much sum up the confusion for you Bruno

FWD = Not fast .

chippedgti

Go Kart Champion
I raced one of those yest too and walked it made another post about it with a vid u should talk shit on that thread too

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
Nah, I won't bother. Pretty much everyone knows S2k> Everything. He probably didn't know you were racing. Just some punk kid honking at him on the freeway.

Bruno2000

Ready to race!
No, the winner IS and always will be.........s2k.

I can pretty much sum up the confusion for you Bruno

FWD = Not fast .

Cars arent fast compared to planes, planes arent fast compared to a blink eyes, blink eyes arent fast compared to light speed.

lets go on

Into a mini-coopers race, some will be fast, some faster, we will get the fastest lap and a winner and some loosers that are slower. All cars was quick or fast and all minis was FWD.

FWD cars could not be as fast as RWD or AWD but it doesnt means anything to call FWD = Not fast. We need a comparaison point of view to use fast or quick.

fast or quick does means much, too suggestive, u cant say that without giving better precisions.

That was my point, I wont hurt anyone, take it easy. :)