GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

STL

GTIJenn1

Go Kart Champion
Stl peeps! I'll be home next weekend (Sunday-Wednesday) for Mardi Gras break! The joys if school in Louisiana. Anything happening this weekend? A meet or cruise or anything?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

GTIJenn1

Go Kart Champion
SPOTTED: black MK6 GTI, sunroof wind deflector, Detroits (the ones that don't have the chrome and black) with lisence plate that starts with MH. Parked at Morning Star Church in Lake St Louis this morning! Anybody in here?

Bozz

Go Kart Champion
SPOTTED: black MK6 GTI, sunroof wind deflector, Detroits (the ones that don't have the chrome and black) with lisence plate that starts with MH. Parked at Morning Star Church in Lake St Louis this morning! Anybody in here?

Wasn't me! But I kinda know where that is. I do have a Deep Black Pearl Mk6 though. I'm 2 hours south of the S-T-L. Really weird to have us MO people in with the "Plains" but I guess whoever made this board set it up that way. To outstaters, maybe we are plains people?? With all these trees and humidity? I'm closer to Memphis and Nashville than KC.

storm24

Not in STL but I'm over in FLW, MO. Carbon Grey 13 Golf R. Anyone near or whatever... drop a line n say hi.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Bozz

Go Kart Champion
Not in STL but I'm over in FLW, MO. Carbon Grey 13 Golf R. Anyone near or whatever... drop a line n say hi.

FLW? Fort Leonard Wood?

We always call it "Fort Lost-in-the-Woods". Only road out that way I have driven is Hwy 19 (Ellington north to Salem area), and Hwy 8 (good twisties from Potosi west to Cuba)

GTIJenn1

Go Kart Champion
I just pulled up and parked next to a black, 2-door MK6 GTI with dark tint at Progress Park in Wentzville! Anybody in here?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

storm24

I don't make many trips down that way but if I ever do, I'll let you know!

Yea, not too many people do, lol. The ones that I do know avoid this place like the plague:yikes:, lol. I'm not a huge fan of it but it is what it is :iono:. Guess I should have said "anyone planning a vw meet-up or anything let me know",hah.

storm24

FLW? Fort Leonard Wood?

We always call it "Fort Lost-in-the-Woods". Only road out that way I have driven is Hwy 19 (Ellington north to Salem area), and Hwy 8 (good twisties from Potosi west to Cuba)

Yea, it was called that too when I was Airforce, lol. I'll keep Hwy 19 in mind, I love the twists and turns as well... it's amazing how the R handles tough twists and turns. Not gonna lie... I actually wondered if the cops or a state trooper would be able to catch it in a chase, lmao. Oh well... guess it'll stay as a imagination untill somebody tries it, lol. *Disclaimer, I am in no way telling anyone to run from the bacon.*

Bozz

Go Kart Champion
Yea, it was called that too when I was Airforce, lol. I'll keep Hwy 19 in mind, I love the twists and turns as well... it's amazing how the R handles tough twists and turns.

Not as well as my vette :) but yeah, the R is pretty good in turns right off the boat.

Makes me wonder how many Golf R owners there are in MO. On vortex Golf R registry I only see 2 of them. I'd estimate about 10?? And probably most of them in KC and STL, not too many outstate where I am.

GTIJenn1

Go Kart Champion
Hey STL area people!

I've planned a cruise this Friday night (the 27th) for VW enthusiasts in the St. Louis area. Starting at Westport Plaza at 7pm and ending at the Buffalo Wild Wings in Wentzville!

Here's the link! I hope I can see you guys there!
https://www.facebook.com/events/1421357114743077/