GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

TDI - Can we roll coal?

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
sure does sound cool though

The engine in that car has very little in common with the current 2.0 CR.

Based on the full retard exhaust... that roof rack + ski box in the summer is just for "looks". SMH

Chris@Revo USA

Go Kart Champion
Based on the full retard exhaust... that roof rack + ski box in the summer is just for "looks". SMH

What kind of midget skis are fitting in that box?

That is a standard roof top box used by literally millions of people around the world to put things in 365 days a year.

(. )( .)

Go Kart Champion
The engine in that car has very little in common with the current 2.0 CR.

says the guy who bought cheap heavy ass wheels for "functionality"

SMH

Davespence20

Ready to race!
This is about the stupidest thing you can do to anything diesel. For the love of all that is automotive, don't do it.

Your dumb. If you have a diesel and you don't have the ability to roll coal then your not cool, everyone knows that

GertieGTI

Ready to race!
This is about the stupidest thing you can do to anything diesel. For the love of all that is automotive, don't do it.

Yes exactly. Watch some videos on diesel dragsters and diesel race cars/trucks. The smart ones have minimal amounts of smoke. You don't see the Audi R8-10 LM TDI belching smoke.

"Rolling coal" only hurts peoples(Americans in particular) perception of diesel engines. This is why we are years behind Europeans in this regard.

corydd

Go Kart Champion
Rolling coal is the dumbest shit I've ever seen. All you're doing is spewing a ridiculous amount of CO2 into the air and it makes you look like a dbag.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Clean diesel

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
Was just watching an outdoor concert band in a park downtown. Guy driving in a pickup rolls past, brake boosts and throws a bunch of carbon out the tailpipe. Just a kid being an ass because there were people to disturb. There were cops to disturb, too. One of them took the cruiser and went after the kid.

butchered by autocorrecr

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Anyone who says SMH is a tool.

Rolling Coal is a ricer term.

My stage 2 TDI Jetta doesn't smoke, so dont count on it if you do a delete and tune.

My cummins does smoke, but only because its a 12 valve and nobody makes 400+ whp with out some smoke on a VE cummins.

If you do "roll coal" you'll end up getting tickets. Even driving nice I got one...$135 fine isnt cool. Not that a TDI would ever be that overfueled anyway