GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

TDI Pictures

metallidan

New to me 2012 TDI! Nav/Moon etc.. 41K miles.SO pumped. Previous owner put 18 inch wheels, tinted it, removed Golf logo (I want it back), and put a Neuspeed intake in (I've got to learn what that means as I'm a noob when it comes to mods.)

In any case, excited to learn more. Cheers!

Tylaughter

Ready to race!
Got my R brakes back from powder coating a while back and finally got around to the install this weekend. Rears next week...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TorontoDUBBER

Ready to race!
Been a long time since my last visit here.

Taken yesterday from instagram:

Taken before Eurokracy 2015

Looks good dude! Did I bump into you last year at the Microsoft building? I had the black stock tdi and saw what I thought to be this car pull up beside me. Was a huge motivation for me too get my @ss in gear and get my car looking spiffy!

Newbie21

Passed Driver's Ed
My first tdi. Bought it brand new in 2013 now this is how she looks.

H&R sport springs, Audi TT rear spring pad, Vagcom mods, buzzken dpf delete malone stage 2 tune.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yukon

Passed Driver's Ed
GTI Austins on my Golf TDI

Yukon

Passed Driver's Ed
Nice! I love the look of the new GTI rims on the MK6! :drool:

Thanks, I really dig it. Loved those wheels the first time I saw them and wanted them for my car :)

Justboj

Passed Driver's Ed
Looks good dude! Did I bump into you last year at the Microsoft building? I had the black stock tdi and saw what I thought to be this car pull up beside me. Was a huge motivation for me too get my @ss in gear and get my car looking spiffy!

Yeah dude, that was me. Been wondering how your car looks now. I read your intro post about being a lil aprehensive in modding your Mk6 and busting oil pans in MK4s….been there done that, hence, Air suspension is what I optd to.

Hope to see you around my hood (MS building) again. :thumbup:

TorontoDUBBER

Ready to race!
Yeah dude, that was me. Been wondering how your car looks now. I read your intro post about being a lil aprehensive in modding your Mk6 and busting oil pans in MK4s….been there done that, hence, Air suspension is what I optd to.

Hope to see you around my hood (MS building) again. :thumbup:

Ha ha, I remember that statement now.... there's something about vws that forces us to keep modding them! :p Went with DGs/konis to keep the comfort (and save the oil pan). Love your car, still probably the hottest tdi I've seen. See you around hopefully. cheers!