GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Teaser Alert- Coming Soon-APR's Mobile Switching Application!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
I can honestly say that Plac's post made my morning, having being the first one I clicked on. :D

Banshee1

Go Kart Champion
holy off topic. Sometimes I'd love to see what these Internet shit talkers would do in person :D

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion
hey, no prob, I charge $100 an hour so just paypal me anytime! As for the mounts I decided to go with BFI (engine and tranny anyways, I'll probably just get a torque mount insert instead of the whole pendulum). I'm not sure about tires yet, but I was leaning towards some contis - I'll take a a look into the star specs. cheers.

P.s. Any update on this mobile app? :)

Get the Conti DW's, not the DWS's. Love them. I have had the Star Specs on other cars, and let me tell you, they are great at first, but get SERIOUSLY loud and greasy after a while. So far these DW's are the best tires I have owned.

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion
Also on topic, APR what's the update on this?

CrzyP

Ready to race!
Also on topic, APR what's the update on this?

Wondering too. I'm getting my car flashed soon and was wondering if I could get the tune that is compatible with the mobile switching app, even though the app is not released. The reason I ask is, my nearest APR dealer is 6 hours away and would rather not have to drive 6 hours for a re-flash when the app is released.

rs999

Go Kart Champion
I recently got my car APR Stage 1 flashed and I would love to have this new iPhone program switching app. Cruise Control ECMS is nice and all but as a user interface it is butt compared to this iPhone app.

tmiw

Go Kart Champion
What would be cool is a SDK for the programmers on this forum. :D Unless it's going to be designed to only plug in/connect to a smartphone, of course.

Speaking of an SDK, APR's app could pave the way for user-adjustable programming, just like what tuners for other makes have. Not sure how difficult that would be to implement, but if it's already going to have the ability to switch between 91/93/stock...

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion
i've given up on this shit. :rolleyes:

veedoubleme

Go Kart Champion
Vaporware. The best thing you can do in the world of software development is NOT announce software until it's ready to ship (or very close to). It's amazing to me when companies announce software so long before it's ready.

tmiw

Go Kart Champion
Vaporware. The best thing you can do in the world of software development is NOT announce software until it's ready to ship (or very close to). It's amazing to me when companies announce software so long before it's ready.

This. It's completely possible they ran into bugs or unexpected issues though, but it would be nice if APR came clean about that.

VINNY1

Ready to race!
Cool, can't wait. Early summer, just in time for stage2.

Status
Not open for further replies.