GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Internet: Serious Buisness.

So, as some of you may know, im a pretty upfront and sarcastic dude. But im also a genuine car enthusiast. Cars are my life. I work on BMW's all day and i restored my grandmas 1962 Jaguar MK2 with my own two hands, among the direct assisting of tuning many different performance platforms. Yes i know this "BELONGS IN THE OFFTOPIC LOUNGE!" but the general discussion board is the most viewed so i thought it would be most beneficial to post here. Anyway, like it or not, know it or not, i do know my shit and ive helped out MANY members of this board, and others from the IV board. Theres no real line when it comes to me, its either you hate me or ya love me. It seems theres no real middle ground. Anyway, i just thinkeverybody needs to lighten up a little, myself included. When you post up a thread, dont expect just good complements and praise.i dont. Take the good with the bad, and if you dont like it, oh well. Move on with your life. Proceed with your "GTFO's and Go Away's". See if i bat an eye for a second.
Its the internet. Its serious buisness.

BigRobSA

Ready to race!
Does "buisness" = business?

DaWoLF

Ready to race!
Yup I like to call the shit talkers "Keyboard Gangstas" i get heated myself a lot especially when you have stupid people trying to shit on every ones froot loops on a constant basis. Some you learn to deal with and ignore them and others you just have to say something. At the end were all behind a keyboard and screen and can talk all the shit we want because 10 times out of 10 were not even in the same state lol