GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Next Car Swap

McQueen77

Banned
no. but have fun.

Oh come on dude. You're the last guy standing with a GTI and you don't even like that car. Just come over to the dark side and be free.

Desert MVIGTI

Go Kart Champion
i had a tempur-pedic, remember? we both hated it. it was the least firm thing i ever owned. i want to sleep on a piece of plywood basically. i bet my back would improve.

the only time i dont wake up with a sore back is when i took 2 aleives before bed.

Well, shit man. I really like ours. It's pretty firm....they make different kinds.

If your wife likes hard beds to just go get a rock hard mattress. They're out there, and cost a lot less than all this fancy Tempurpedic/adjustable shit.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
ya to the 10 guys that sit on this forum all day and talk about me. sounds great.. i barely have the time to come here let alone anywhere else.

what about the ppl subscribed to your channel?

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
ya to the 10 guys that sit on this forum all day and talk about me. sounds great.. i barely have the time to come here let alone anywhere else.

Dude, we want you, Troy, Natedogg, everyone. You think we hate you, but we don't.

No N-bombs, doe. Not allowed. :laugh:

My thoughts are this: Use the forum as a discussion place for your videos. You can control the discussions. We made you a moderator of your own forum. What's not to love?

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
Dude, we want you, Troy, Natedogg, everyone. You think we hate you, but we don't.

My thoughts are this: Use the forum as a discussion place for your videos. You can control the discussions. We made you a moderator of your own forum. What's not to love?

i dont think anyone hates me. well except BP11 maybe. i just dont really care. when any of my 6,241 subscribers want to ask me something, they comment in my video. thats how i make money and views. not a forum.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion

This'th

Desert MVIGTI

Go Kart Champion
Oh come on dude. You're the last guy standing with a GTI and you don't even like that car. Just come over to the dark side and be free.

Sadly, he is not. I just bought mine out of lease because I don't have time to screw with getting a new ride right now. Gave $1300 in sales tax to the State of California. Enjoy those public services courtesy of my dime, brah.

Going to San Diego to look at Audis for the gf this weekend. When that deal gets done, it's time for some sort of serious peen enhancement mobile.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
i dont think anyone hates me. well except BP11 maybe. i just dont really care. when any of my 6,241 subscribers want to ask me something, they comment in my video. thats how i make money and views. not a forum.

You have an opportunity to gain more subscribers.

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
You have an opportunity to gain more subscribers.

This.

Branch out from Mk6. Gain a separate platform to promote your videos from.

Could do a landing page that directs to your videos with some targeted SEO, and link to the discussion forum in your videos. Lots of options for community engagement.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Not many youtube ppl have their own forum
Maybe a blog, but not a full forum

outshined

Go Kart Champion
This.

Branch out from Mk6. Gain a separate platform to promote your videos from.

Could do a landing page that directs to your videos with some targeted SEO, and link to the discussion forum in your videos. Lots of options for community engagement.
How does that get new subscribers? I'm all for Plac becoming rich and famous but I don't know how a dead forum is going to do it.