GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Cool Story Bro Thread

maisonvi

Ready to race!
Yeah no kidding. Cayenne S =\= fast.

how much does a base tune add over stock?

Well its a custom tune. We don't tune like you guys. I think with that tune I was around 280whp. When I added a full catless downpipe and a front mount intercooler I was 310whp-ish.

Now with a gt3071 I'm about 340 on my 93 map, 365 on my daily e85 map and I'm still working on it but the plan is to be 400ish on the aggressive e85 map I'm working on.

Edit: Sorry forgot to mention stock is around 225whp.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

jamlee

Ready to race!
raced a ms3 on the way home after dinner, did 2 pulls from about 50mph, i could hear his turbo spooling over mine, barely walked him both times. cant wait to get a ko4

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
Didn't take long after going S1+ that I got my first bite, though I can't say it was horribly impressive ;)

Scion Tc had been cruizin through traffic at a good pace, so I decided to catch up with him and see if he'd bite. Got through the clutter and got an opening, doing about 55-60 I was slowly passing him in 4th when I hear him hit the gas. He got the jump on the gas but it didn't make a difference, as soon as I punched it (still in 4th) I had two cars by the time I hit 90 and shut it down (wife wasn't having it).

We get to the next light, light goes green and he punches it and his wheels spin for just a hair into first, I reacted pretty slow cause I didn't think my wife was down, when she turns to me and yells GO, shit...lol. Even still, he hadn't really gone anywhere yet (this all happened pretty fast) so I punched it and by 65-70 I had over taken him and put 1/2 a car on him, so I shut it down.

He was a good sport though and gave me a thumbs up before we continued on our ways. Only thing I know he had done was an exhaust.

CSB

sprytdi

Ready to race!
Sorta raced an R32 tonight, really it was just a good pull between the two of us from about 65-70 to 100. We were pacin each other for a couple miles, then I hear him jump on it, so I slid from 6th to 4th an went too. He was lowered, had exhaust and who knows what else, I'm stock, he got the slight jump on me because, after all, he made the decision to go announced and I just reacted off his exhaust note, to be totally honest, we both pulled about the same, he didn't really gain an inch after I reacted, and really he only got about two feet, just a nose, in front of me, just coming into 100 I had caught up and was bout to overtake him and he just dropped out, he gave me the quick double flash of the high beams and took the next off ramp. It was fun:D

Can't (rather, it's hard to)wait for an intake, downpipe and some canned tuna;)

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
Not really much of races, but fun none the less!

Had a ford focus SE (slow edition :D) get mad because I pulled out "in front of him". Not cut off, I was just in front of him. Well apparently his spoiler and cool wheels make him fast, so he decided to pull up next to me, and then punch it :lol:

I was already in 3rd doing about 40, didn't even downshift to get that extra bit out of 2nd and he was dusted pretty hard.

Also had what appeared to be a 97 Lexus ES 300 (not for sure, just appeared to be that body style) get on the on ramp in front of me while I was in my wife's truck ('13 Ram 1500), and promptly punched it. I punched it and easily caught up and passed her. She paced me from about 50 ft behind for a while before getting into the lane next to me and punching it. I waited until her nose was at my door and punched it and it was like she was standing still as I left her in the dust :thumbup:

CSB I know, but still fun!

kern417

Go Kart Champion
haha well if we're posting those i had a neon try to race me. i say try because he was revving at me and a couple guys cruising back from the strip and we still had our numbers painted on our windows so i guess that got his attention. i slowed down next to him and did a 2nd gear pull and baited him at a stop light. i asked him what he had and he asked why does that matter :iono: and i said ok cool and on the green light pulled out. it was fun to troll him for a lil bit.

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
haha well if we're posting those i had a neon try to race me. i say try because he was revving at me and a couple guys cruising back from the strip and we still had our numbers painted on our windows so i guess that got his attention. i slowed down next to him and did a 2nd gear pull and baited him at a stop light. i asked him what he had and he asked why does that matter :iono: and i said ok cool and on the green light pulled out. it was fun to troll him for a lil bit.

lol :dnftt:...or you will get smoked :thumbsup:

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
Sorta raced an R32 tonight, really it was just a good pull between the two of us from about 65-70 to 100. We were pacin each other for a couple miles, then I hear him jump on it, so I slid from 6th to 4th an went too. He was lowered, had exhaust and who knows what else, I'm stock, he got the slight jump on me because, after all, he made the decision to go announced and I just reacted off his exhaust note, to be totally honest, we both pulled about the same, he didn't really gain an inch after I reacted, and really he only got about two feet, just a nose, in front of me, just coming into 100 I had caught up and was bout to overtake him and he just dropped out, he gave me the quick double flash of the high beams and took the next off ramp. It was fun:D

Can't (rather, it's hard to)wait for an intake, downpipe and some canned tuna;)

I've ridden in a guys R32, wasn't too impressed with it.