GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Golf Thread

GolfR1031

Ready to race!
Hey guys don't know if we have one of these or not but i searched it and didn't find one. I played Varsity Golf all of high school but once I went to college the clubs sat in the garage. Just graduated with my bachelors now so slowly getting back into it. Used to be a scratch golfer when I played in high school now I shoot around 80-83 but hoping to improve that. This is what I currently have in the bag:

Clubs:
Cleveland Hibore XL 10.5 Driver
Taylormade R11s 3 Wood
Taylormade Rescue Dual 2 Hybrid
Callaway X-20 Tour Irons Rifle Project-X 6.0 Flighted 4-PW
Cleveland 588 DSG 54 Deg. Wedge
Cleveland CG10 58 Deg. Wedge
Cleveland Reg. 588 64 Deg. Wedge
Rife Two-Bar Hybrid Mallet

Bag:
Bridgestone Golf Tour Staff Bag

Pictures:

Blaznjoe

Drag Race Newbie
:clap: FINALLY! :p

I'm getting back into the game myself, however, if I ever shot consistently in the 80's....I probably would've never taken a break.

No pics but my kit is as follow:
Taylor Made Burner driver
Mizuno 3 & 5 woods (forgot the model)
Mizuno MP57 irons
Mizuno Wedges
YES offset blade putter
Adidas lightweight bag (I prefer to walk)

I'm looking for a new 3 wood and 22* hybrid rescue club.

EMaster24

Ready to race!
Very nice set you got there. No pics but my clubs:
Odyssey putter
Ping G5 irons and wedges 5-SW
Callaway 2 iron hybrid
King Cobra 4 iron hybrid
TaylorMade Burner driver 10.5 degree

I got them all about 3-4 years ago now, so they will be 2009-2010 models. Driver needs regripped and the iron shafts are starting to show little rust spots (btw, anyone know the best way to get rid of that?? I have took good care of them, but maybe there are things I should have been doing to avoid it). Still love my clubs though.

I'm a bogey golfer on a good day. Golf is my favorite sport and as the saying goes, "A bad day on the golf course beats a good day at work." I believe this times a hundred