GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Gun Thread

AXO

Go Kart Champion
I had on of those Bender. Great little pistol. Just make sure you hand is positioned right on the back strap. I learned the hard way the first time I shot it. :D. Needles to say, I needed a Band Aid afterwards :eek:

Tactical Pancake

Ready to race!
I want my guns to sell. So I can feed my addiction.

Sent via the cerebral hemisphere.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
Just realized I never posted my recent acquisition!

that is what i want but in all black. if i could find a bersa plus id get that too!!

The Waxer

Go Kart Champion
Was going through the safe in my office to clean up a few things and got an urge.

I'm heading to the range in 40 minutes to shoot this one, it's been way too long and it makes me (and other people at the range) smile.

Pic is over processed with in-camera sharpening, sorry.

jbcritch

Go Kart Champion
Was going through the safe in my office to clean up a few things and got an urge.

I'm heading to the range in 40 minutes to shoot this one, it's been way too long and it makes me (and other people at the range) smile.

Pic is over processed with in-camera sharpening, sorry.

I'll confess. Other than a S&W, I have no idea what that is. Can you enlighten. She's beautiful! :drool:

The Waxer

Go Kart Champion
I'll confess. Other than a S&W, I have no idea what that is. Can you enlighten. She's beautiful! :drool:

It's a 6.5" Performance Center .500 S&W.

The Performance Center is S&W's "Custom Shop" where they make special and often low volume versions of other guns.

Thanks.

Trainwreck

Ready to race!
So I've had my permit for over a month now and still have yet to do any shopping for my first pistol. I'm going to get a .22 of sorts, lefty grip - any suggestions?

Browning buckmark or ruger mk III. If your going to get a target/plinker to keep in family. I have a ruger sp101 22 revolver, single action is fine i hate the double action.

The Waxer

Go Kart Champion
Thanks for the suggestion but those aren't too appealing to me. I was thinking more along the lines of the 1911 styling.

If you want it for training to substitute for a 1911, the Ruger has almost the exact grip angle as the 1911. Honestly, of the .22 semi-autos those are the two I would recommend (I have the BuckMark). The 1911 "clone" .22's and conversion kits are very inconsistent with regards to ammo and failure to fire.

I think if you are not looking for a training substitute and want a 1911 you should buy a true 1911. I've got a few of them and they are fantastic if you buy a quality make/model. Outside of the Kimbers and the Springfield 1911's in other than .45 the other guys often have issues (Kimber and Springfield had issues at first too with 10mm, .40 and 9mm versions). The design is over 100 years old and was built for and revised for the .45ACP cartridge, so I like sticking with that in most cases.

That said, I am building one from the frame up in .40S&W as a project, but we'll see how that goes.

What ever you do, please don't buy an Umarex. ;)

GlfSprtCT1

Go Kart Champion
Thanks for the suggestion but those aren't too appealing to me. I was thinking more along the lines of the 1911 styling.

wasnt aware you were into firearms!? :heart: 1911 , miss mine. SA 1911a1 rep, military green, basic and awesome. Currently using a G30. Thick, but a damn reliable piece.