GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Turbo Yaris to Cadillac ATS Transformation: Petrolhead Fights Car ADD, but loses

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
Damn, they dropped fast. 8-speed in the new ones killing resale?

dunno, the 8 speed 2015's aren't even here yet.. so torn between a used superbee which looks the best, or a plain R/T new one with one of those power packages for even more than a used Superbee cost.

been trying to get a downpipe landed, have emails out to a few different vendors. I think Unitronic is now ignoring me after my mod sell off, i have sent two different contact methods with no response. And John is here every day. Would be interesting to review something never reviewed before tho..

ps, another record month on youtube. made my all time highest day of $13 last week.

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
You know you want it.

Sent from an abacus

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
you're my best Superbee supporter and always have been. thank you.

Hey I'm all for driving awesome cars. I should update my sig...now driving a saturn sky redline, very under appreciated car.

Sent from an abacus

Merkle

Banned
Why Plac no buy Pacer?

Tons of videos to be made
Tons of room for kids -n- things
So many mods to try out
Black
Room for Pizza

I see nothing but upsides here.

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
Buy the Bee. Only car you have been truly happy with. Life is too short not to.

just can't. we are barely paying our bills. for once, my family comes before my cars.

PetrolHead

When's the next track day
Hey I'm all for driving awesome cars. I should update my sig...now driving a saturn sky redline, very under appreciated car.

Sent from an abacus

I would agree on the Sky Redline. I love that car from a driving dynamics and value standpoint.

Why Plac no buy Pacer?

Tons of videos to be made
Tons of room for kids -n- things
So many mods to try out
Black
Room for Pizza

I see nothing but upsides here.

It doesn't stand a chance of passing California smog...

Buy the Bee. Only car you have been truly happy with. Life is too short not to.

I dunno, seems to be time to move on. There's clearly something that doesn't click with it, otherwise it would be an ongoing trade back and forth. I think a Chevy SS should at least be considered to freshen up the mix a bit.

Bender1

Banned
just can't. we are barely paying our bills. for once, my family comes before my cars.

Dang. Back to my old recommendation of getting something super cheap for a year or two (though I know that would lead to a sucky year or two).

PetrolHead

When's the next track day

Well, at least you have your priorities straight. Cars come and go. There's always something else on the horizon. Family doesn't really go anywhere, and you don't want to mess that up.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
you're my best Superbee supporter and always have been. thank you.

Really? Wow. I even went Dodge with you.....

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
It's surprising how well the g8's have held there value. Although I've been looking at nothing but ultra-depreciated cayenne turbos lately, so I am a bit jaded. They freaking fell off a cliff.

No, even worse they fell off that giant hole that Darth maul fell into in episode one. They fell twice as fast as his halves did.

:lol::lol::lol: