GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The ULTIMATE VW Golf GTi Short Shifter KIT --- TWM Performance

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who just ordered, our next batch will be shipping in about 2 weeks! You should have received a confirmation email that your order went through within an hour, and you will get another email with a tracking number when it ships!

Thanks for the orders!

Patrick
Team TWM Performance

mikeh61

Ready to race!
For those who just ordered, our next batch will be shipping in about 2 weeks! You should have received a confirmation email that your order went through within an hour, and you will get another email with a tracking number when it ships!

Thanks for the orders!

Patrick
Team TWM Performance

thanks for the info. i was wondering why i didn't receive an email. i thought the order didn't go through

When will the online manual be available?

Now!

http://www.twmperformance.com/manuals/gti-shifter-installation-manual.pdf

Let me know if you have any questions!

I still haven't got an email confirming it went through but the money has been taken from my account

Hi mikeh6,

Did you happen to send us an email? If so, I'm going to be getting back to you in about 10 minutes (a few outstanding GTI emails to get to today!). Otherwise, please send us an email with your first and last name and I'll check it out for you!

Thanks,
Patrick
Team TWM Performance

mikeh61

Ready to race!
Hi mikeh6,

Did you happen to send us an email? If so, I'm going to be getting back to you in about 10 minutes (a few outstanding GTI emails to get to today!). Otherwise, please send us an email with your first and last name and I'll check it out for you!

Thanks,
Patrick
Team TWM Performance

that wasn't me but i just sent an email

Status
Not open for further replies.