GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

TICKET ALERT! TRIAL BY DECLARATION FIGHT!

misaka

Ready to race!
Bottom line, your letter is meaningless, unless you mean to piss off the judge. Your letter has an air of smart ass, and loaded with BS.

Speed limit 70, your speed 80, guilty, in some states 80 and above is reckless, yours is only written for a speed violation.

Now, if you have a good driving record, then plead guilty but request Driving School, it will cost you about 50 dollars, you can do it on line and your violation will voided, no record, no insurance implications.

You stated you were polite, cooperative etc., that is meaningful and with a good record will help you get driving school.

If you don't have a good record, well then Bend over.

Good luck and slow down.

I'm going to have to agree with this. If you want to contest, do it in person and hope the officer doesn't show. This letter is shooting yourself in the foot. I'm going to translate your letter to what the judge is going to see. You could probably just print this out and mail it in for the same effect.

Don't mean to be harsh, but you're better off either with real legal representation, or basically anything else other than this letter.

CW_GTI1

Ready to race!
My brother tried to fight the same ticket with "I'm going with the flow of traffic". The judge asked him, were you going speed limit? No. Were you going over the speed limit? Yes. Guilty as charged.

GTI-Joonster

Ready to race!
I did 37 at 25 limit school zone. I ended up paying about $80 but no point. It would been like $160 +/-. So yes it is worth showing up if you have time.