GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

TINTARMOR

TintArmor

"TO ANYONE INTERESTED I'M OFFERING A MOBILE SERVICE. WHICH MEANS I COME TO YOUR HOME, OFFICE, ETC"

I'm offering a special on all vehicles that are in need of window tint. Only the best films used LLUMAR, SUNTEK, MADICO, & JOHNSON. I stock all shades and/or percentages. Quality work since the early 90's. No removal of door panels!

2 door vehicles 5 windows $125
4 door vehicles 7 windows $150

Lifetime warranty on all work performed in my shop, only the best quality films used, no dyed window films no future problems.

TINTARMOR
Shop 718.473.7177
Cell 347.546.7066
Email tintarmor@aol.com

TINTING EVERYTHING UNDER THE SUN!

Last edited:

TintArmor

have any pics of customers cars? Prices are good!

Yes in my shop i have an entire wall of vehicles, everything from your normal luxury car to exotics. I can upload some first thing tom, ill keep you in mind as far as your paint correction and detailing, i have customers in the New Jersey area as well as some shops i do business with, there always asking me if i could help them out with paintless dent removal detailing etc. How long have you been detailing and do you work out of a shop. Ive owned many sports cars so i know alot of tuners/dealerships in your area. PM a list of your prices and work.

09vdubgti

Banned
I dont do paintless dent removal, no dont work at a shop either. I do it as a side job/hobby. I have a detail coming up soon, im making a detail thread and ill pm you it along with some other stuff Ive done. Thanks

m4gkman

Passed Driver's Ed
I know some tint places offer a security so that if you get pulled over for tints that are too dark, they will change them for a very decent price. Do you offer such a thing?

Last edited:

BrianfCheng1

Ready to race!
I'm very interested and i've been wanting tints. only thing stopping me is the cops.
And great to see that you're in Queens!

VR6eric

Ready to race!
How much for 20% LLUMAR on driver & passenger door only? My 2-dr GTI is tinted on the rear and both rear side windows. I decided that I want to match my door windows. How long will it take too?

Thanks.

I'm offering a special on all vehicles that are in need of window tint. Only the best films used LLUMAR, SUNTEK, MADICO, & JOHNSON. I stock all shades and/or percentages. Quality work since the early 90's. No removal of door panels!

2 door vehicles 5 windows $110
4 door vehicles 7 windows $135

Lifetime warranty on all work performed in my shop, only the best quality films used, no dyed window films no future problems.

TINTARMOR
Shop 7184737177
Cell 3475467066
Email tintarmor@aol.com

TINTING EVERTYTHING UNDER THE SUN!

TintArmor

Llumar

How much for 20% LLUMAR on driver & passenger door only? My 2-dr GTI is tinted on the rear and both rear side windows. I decided that I want to match my door windows. How long will it take too?

Thanks.

My apologies for not getting back to you sooner. I completely missed your post. To answer your question 20% Llumar 2 fronts $60 and it will take 30 minutes or so. Whoever rushes tint work is not a professional!

VR6eric

Ready to race!
My apologies for not getting back to you sooner. I completely missed your post. To answer your question 20% Llumar 2 fronts $60 and it will take 30 minutes or so. Whoever rushes tint work is not a professional!

TintArmor:
I'll get in touch with you when I'm ready and I'm up in NY. Where are you located? Do u have a shop or do you operate from home garage? Are you open weekends and/or week nights. 30 mins or an hour....as long as its done proper...I don't like rush jobs either.

TintArmor

TintArmor:
I'll get in touch with you when I'm ready and I'm up in NY. Where are you located? Do u have a shop or do you operate from home garage? Are you open weekends and/or week nights. 30 mins or an hour....as long as its done proper...I don't like rush jobs either.

I work out of a shop in queens and yes somtimes I do sometimes use my home garage for the convienance of being home and being able to walk my dogs lol. 7 days a week! Satisfaction Guaranteed!

pubahs

Passed Driver's Ed
Great work - Had my car done - I'm sure he'll chime in though on doing it :) Top notch work, perfectionist!

I'll try to get some pictures taken this weekend.