GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Toronto Detailing

Wes_R

Ready to race!
I love this color! From pics in magazines etc I wasn't sure how I felt about Austin Yellow, but in person it is so beautiful! This client had brought us his previous Evo X but had sold that and purchased this. It was fairly new so all that was needed was a 1 stage polish.

I really wish the sun was out for the pics to do the color justice but it is what it is.

Arrival

Claybar

Measuring the paint

Before

After

Dressing the tires

Cleaning the windows

And the finished pics

Wes_R

Ready to race!
This client was referred to us by Autolinks as there were a few small imperfections on the hood the customer wanted addressed before applying the PPF.
To be honest I forget what number this was out of the 333 GT Spyders in the world but it was very beautiful none the less. The swirls on this were very light so no before and afters but I hope you still enjoy going through the pics.

Arrival pics

Cleaning the wheels, including the ceramic brakes

Always wash the cars using the 2 Bucket Method

Car washes include the doorjambs

Claybarring the paint with the Nanoskin Mitt

Measuring the paint

Masking off all the rubber trim and matte carbon pieces

Applied Opti Coat Primer via machine

Dressed the tires

And finally the finished pics

As usual hope you enjoyed the pics!

Last edited:

Wes_R

Ready to race!
This 507 was booked in months in advance without me getting a chance to see the condition. In the end it needed a 2 stage polish with special attention on certain areas with the claybar. It was protected with Opti Coat Pro and we were happy with the results. I love the wheels too by the way, my favorite choice out of all the options for the C63.

Arrival

Claybar

Measuring the paint

Rubber trim masked off

Before 1st stage

After 1st stage

Cleaning out polish residue out of the clear bra edge

Opti Coat Primer first

Then Opti Coat Pro next

And finally the finished pics just before sunset :)

Wes_R

Ready to race!
Met this customer through Facebook and admired his photography for quite sometime. Was quite surprised to receive a message from him interested in our work. Long story short, into the shop in came.

Very impressed with the initial condition of the paint and found it only needed a 1 stage polish which was protected afterwards with Opti Coat Pro.

Arrival

Rubber and plastic trim all masked up

Measuring the paint

Before

After

Opti Coat Pro about it be applied

Double checking our work with a light that omits the same color as the sun

No swirls

And the finished product :)

forwardlean

Go Kart Champion
One of the best sounding stock exhausts on that Fiat. I wish more companies did this.

Nice work as aways Wes. The second last picture is unreal man.

Wes_R

Ready to race!

Wes_R

Ready to race!
This new M4 came to us in pretty good condition straight from the dealer. Other then a few light swirls that the camera couldn't pick up the paint was in great shape. Not much else to say other then enjoy the pics!

As usual the arrival pics

Paint measurements

Masking off the rubber trim

Applied Opti Coat Primer via machine

After removing the tape etc we cleaned out some polish residue with our trusty tooth pick

Opti Coat Pro

Double checking our work with a light that emits the same color light as the sun

Perfect

And finally the fruits of our labour :)

Wes_R

Ready to race!
This was totally a coincidence that two e39 M5s came in for a 2 stage polish + Opti Coat Pro. They had both booked on the same day so I ended up doing the write up on both cars at the same time which is a first and was quite interesting to do. I was very happy with the out come on both cars as were the owners so enjoy seeing the process and final pics!

Arrival (you should have seen both owners' faces lol)

Masking off the rubber trim after the wash and clay

Taking paint measurements

Before

After

50/50 shot

Opti Coat Pro

Application

And the finished pics

I hope you enjoyed the pics as much as I enjoyed working on my favorite generation M5!

Wes_R

Ready to race!
A long time customer recently purchased this new 4 GTS from Pfaff and wanted to get the paint protected asap. Well after 1000km in it finally came.

I must say this is one of the most beautifulest 991s we have done this year and we had a great time working on it and admiring all the little details put together on this 4 GTS.

Paint wasn't in bad shape so just a quick 1 stage polish and then protected with Opti Coat Pro.

Enjoy!

Arrival pic

Paint measurement and plastic trim masked off

Before

After

Lovely metallic flake shot

Opti Coat Pro

And the finished pics starting with reflections off the hood

Definitely looking forward to maintaining this one over the years!

forwardlean

Go Kart Champion
It's really hard to dislike a Porsche. Are those wheels for real the F1 style single lug?