GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Toyota Supra 2018/19

bart2278

Go Kart Champion
How many of those were N/A though?

All of them they were the base model 2jz-ge motors. This supra only has 1 engine option as far as I have heard, and it will be an inline 6. If they have an inline 6 turbo'd than that is not base price. I could see paying more for that. The base price for the turbo'd mkIV was 43k over it's lifespan.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
All of them they were the base model 2jz-ge motors. This supra only has 1 engine option as far as I have heard, and it will be an inline 6. If they have an inline 6 turbo'd than that is not base price. I could see paying more for that. The base price for the turbo'd mkIV was 43k over it's lifespan.

Sorry about that, must have missed the "Base model" in your last post. My bad bud.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
I've taken no offense good sir. I merely wish to converse with the locals. Do you think it will be over 45k base?

With all the digging I have done on this thing I am putting it right at the 35-40k range for the base model. And only getting more expensive as you add options or trim packages.. Im sure the turbo trim will start right at 40k.. Which is the one I want.. :(

riceburner

Autocross Champion
hmm supra or golf r... :iono:

Korydogg

Ready to race!
I didn't know they were coming out with a new supra.....so I googled pics. What rendition are they building? I saw a few different options....some good and some not so good.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
well they are compairing it to the z4 from bmw and its based on/partnered with them on it and the current z4 is 50k base.

So i can almost gaurentee the supra will be 40k base and the bmw will be 50k base with the BMW being slightly nicer.

bart2278

Go Kart Champion
Seems like 40k is the perceived sweet spot for the supra. Any have a guess on Hp/Trq. My guess is close to 350-400hp, but knowing Toyota as of late it will be 202hp.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Seems like 40k is the perceived sweet spot for the supra. Any have a guess on Hp/Trq. My guess is close to 350-400hp, but knowing Toyota as of late it will be 202hp.
its a bmw straight 6.

So best guess is the 330hp range.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Supposed to be around 300

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk