GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Trance/House/Techno/Dubstep/Drum N bass/ ETC Thread

zVp

Go Kart Champion

Badass song is badass

I can't find the original version as this one is sped up by 10-20% or so. Not sure why

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
IMO trance is overrated nowadays (used to listen to trance years and years ago at its pinnacle, now it's all trousey anthemic crap sadly)

I still have my love of drum and bass/jungle:

some breakbeat hardcore

some Detroit techno:

Chicago house:

And lastly some proper dubstep (no not that brostep crap):

joshparzi

Passed Driver's Ed
hes playing in LA on Friday and I swear I almost cried when Armin dropped Fire Island on Friday at the hollywood palladium

Last edited:

Lou Maiuri

Banned
hes playing in LA on Friday and I swear I almost cried when Armin dropped Fire Island on Friday at the hollywood palladium

I lost my shit at Dash Berlin's set at E zoo, and lost it a lot more when I heard the words "dash Berlin is right at the fence". I came at him hard haha, he was a little taken aback at how hyped I was to meet him.

joshparzi

Passed Driver's Ed
Its strange to see how big Dash Berlin is nowadays. I still remember back in 2010 he would play small raves in parks like Atlantis. In those days you could just walk back stage and meet the DJs. Most of the DJs would walk around in the crowd after their sets and nobody would notice. the good old days....

and not to mention he used to actually play trance back in the day before he started playing vocal pop trance, check out some of the united destination compilations to see what im talking about

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Its strange to see how big Dash Berlin is nowadays. I still remember back in 2010 he would play small raves in parks like Atlantis. In those days you could just walk back stage and meet the DJs. Most of the DJs would walk around in the crowd after their sets and nobody would notice. the good old days....

and not to mention he used to actually play trance back in the day before he started playing vocal pop trance, check out some of the united destination compilations to see what im talking about

2010? Try 2007 haha

How long have you been listening to electronic music?

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
^ lol

Those were the golden years, I still listen to my mixes from 2000-2007ish. Now its all progressive and DnB for me

Lou Maiuri

Banned
^ lol

Those were the golden years, I still listen to my mixes from 2000-2007ish. Now its all progressive and DnB for me

Although the older electro heads stick to their roots, I believe that production has increased over the years with better technology no doubt.

And in regard to new house/electro, Skrillex's set at E-Zoo.. Mind=blown.