GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Uber Frustrating!!!

Skywarp23

Ready to race!
I live in Lompoc (central coast). It sucks here. There are no tuning shops here (APR, suspension, anything), therefore I have to drive a few hours to get to a good Euro tuning shop (i.e. Thousand Oaks, LA, etc). My problem....I work Mon-Fri, so can only do it on the weekend, yet, there aren't any tuning shops open on Saturday!!! ARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!! Sorry.....just venting. I have money to spend on my car, and if I don't spend it soon, my wife will get hold of it and spend it somewhere else.

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
Can't you work a half day one day or "cough cough" go "home" when you're not feeling well.

Skywarp23

Ready to race!
Can't you work a half day one day or "cough cough" go "home" when you're not feeling well.

LOL...I'm military, and my boss is not that understanding. I guess I'll end up having to take leave to get any work done on my car :( Oh well...we do what we gotta do.

Randum

Go Kart Champion
LOL...I'm military, and my boss is not that understanding. I guess I'll end up having to take leave to get any work done on my car :( Oh well...we do what we gotta do.

I used a few sick days to get some things done on the car.... definitely worth it!

dustinwark

Miesian
I had to drive 18 hours to get my APR tune (9 hours both ways).

Ronkerjake

Ready to race!

Just tell 'em you gotta medical appt, works for me. Haha