GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Uni guys I need your help...

4DcWMk6

Ready to race!
so i took my car to get an 10K check up at a vw dealer.... i have uni stage 1+ and stage 2 dsg.

i noticed when i was driving and i put it into "S" and "D" it usually has D1 D2 ect and S1 and S2 ect...

now when i go into both those modes... it goes S1, S2, 3, 4, 5, 6 same thing for D. D1 D2 3 4 5 6.

I was reading that they checked the engine and trans for throwing codes...i hope this didn't mess up my tune...

isn't it supposed to be S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S6 and the same thing for "D" or am i going crazy... i cant remember if that's how it was or not...any help would be greatly appreciated ...

///Audience

Ready to race!
Even after my uni tune, being in D never shows me what gear im in. It just says "D" the whole time. Not really sure about S mode... i dont even think ive ever used it.

Modshack1

Go Kart Champion
Even after my uni tune, being in D never shows me what gear im in. It just says "D" the whole time. Not really sure about S mode... i dont even think ive ever used it.

He's referring to the DSG tune..

4DcWMk6

Ready to race!

When you are shifting in D it would say D1 ect ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4DcWMk6

Ready to race!
anyone?

maskari_gti1

Go Kart Champion
I don't remember this happening to me when I had the DSG tune. Have you contacted your tuner about this? Try, maybe they had this before with another customer.