GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Unitronic Stage 2 GTI Dyno'ed

Speeddemon691

Go Kart Champion
Wow not worth going R for that much a month there are better options. Besides tsi is superior to the fsi. Don't the R's have the dreaded cam follower issues as well as a timing belt instead of chain?

FL_GTI

Ready to race!
This makes me look forward to stage 2!! Solid pull, but what's up with the wastegate fluttering at the beginning of it? Bleeding off the extra, over-boost?!

greasyginzo

Go Kart Champion
Damn nice numbers. I should have just went. Curious to see how my APR car compared. I do want to get some numbers before the stock turbo comes off so maybe I will just go out there one day next week

ns01gti

Go Kart Champion
Wish i could over lay this dyno with mine....

You most certainly can if you have the run files and run viewer.

This makes me look forward to stage 2!! Solid pull, but what's up with the wastegate fluttering at the beginning of it? Bleeding off the extra, over-boost?!

The TSIs flutter a lot once you're passed stock or stage 1. It's common. No big deal.

excelevant

Go Kart Champion
^ I'm stage 2 and only get flutter if too heavy into the throttle in a high gear at low rpm, particularly going up hills etc. where more load is present. It would make sense to hear some flutter on the dyno as the pedal just goes to the floor early to let the computer work things out. Not a common practice on the road in my neck of the woods though. The car can only get out of its way so much, and more throttle at low rpm/high gear yields quickly diminishing returns