GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Valve Springs in Houston?

TheCastle

Ready to race!
I have a 2011 GTI with a K04 and weak valve springs. I'm looking for a place that can replace my valve springs for a reasonable price. I already have a set of IE valve springs, I just need someone to install them.

European Legacy was clueless and wanted $2500 for the JOB (customer provided springs)
BAR is always shady and wants $2100+hidden charges including parts

Anyone know a place that can do the springs for like 1K? I read about folks in Florida that have the springs replaced including parts for 1-1.2K.

Its a lot of money.

jamlee

Ready to race!
I have a 2011 GTI with a K04 and weak valve springs. I'm looking for a place that can replace my valve springs for a reasonable price. I already have a set of IE valve springs, I just need someone to install them.

European Legacy was clueless and wanted $2500 for the JOB (customer provided springs)
BAR is always shady and wants $2100+hidden charges including parts

Anyone know a place that can do the springs for like 1K? I read about folks in Florida that have the springs replaced including parts for 1-1.2K.

Its a lot of money.

I am trying to get a quote from http://www.audivwunderground.com/mk6-gti/

They are a local shop in Houston near San Felipe and 610. I have never dealt with them but I am inquiring about some parts from them