GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Vancouver Mk6 Meet!

happydude

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm in for this. I'll be there around 8:45, though may not be able to do much cruising afterward. Have some early meetings tomorrow morning.

roastpuff

Go Kart Champion

Car is getting ready for tonight. :D

siagolf

Ready to race!
sorry i couldn't make it guys -- got caught up at a work dinner :( roastpuff -- i texted you around 9pm to let you know, hopefully you got the message.

roastpuff

Go Kart Champion
sorry i couldn't make it guys -- got caught up at a work dinner :( roastpuff -- i texted you around 9pm to let you know, hopefully you got the message.

Yeah, I got it. No worries - we'll just set up another one where more people are in town/able to make it!

happydude

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks for setting it up roastpuff! Was great to meet some fellow MkVI'ers in Vancouver. As the weather is improving, perhaps we should organize a weekend cruise sometime.

happydude

Passed Driver's Ed
Would there be any interest in having another meet either some night this week or next weekend? Perhaps we can set a time that work's with people's schedules and get more of Vancouvers MkVI'ers out. :)

siagolf

Ready to race!
Would there be any interest in having another meet either some night this week or next weekend? Perhaps we can set a time that work's with people's schedules and get more of Vancouvers MkVI'ers out. :)

Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday this week are good for me...around 8pm ideally. Let me know if it's a go! :w00t:

roastpuff

Go Kart Champion

Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday this week are good for me...around 8pm ideally. Let me know if it's a go! :w00t:

Hey guys,

Just bought my MK6 this week and was looking for a Vancouver group!

Would love to meet up sometime this week.

I'm fairly open after 6pm week nights.

I'm back on the 16th, and my schedule is pretty free because school is now over. So I'm good for anything after that date!

SteelMk6, good to see another Vancouverite in the mix!

happydude

Passed Driver's Ed
We had our first meet on a Wednesday night, so why don't we continue that trend and have a meet this Wednesday, May 12 at 8pm.

We can meet at the Starbucks we used last time, though at 8pm it should still be open ;-) From there we can decide if we want to do a cruise around or grab some photos. The Starbucks is the one in a mini-mall at the intersection of 6th Ave. and Willow street.

Sound good?