GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Video: Delivery of $4.1M Lamborghini Veneno in Miami Beach

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com

PetrolHead

When's the next track day
Who's to say he doesn't do that? Lol.

When you drop $4M on a garage ornament peen extender while living in south beach, you certainly don't enjoy going to your own track in the middle of nowhere. This guy spends his money so everyone can see...hence buying a hyper Lambo. Different strokes.

truuuuuuuuu

Ready to race!
Not even an enclosed trailer...

Shadow blue

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
this car is nice and all, but once I go k04 there's just no comparison.

^ WINNER.

Not even an enclosed trailer...

Shadow blue

Yeah, I was surprised by that as well. You'd think at that price tag, you'd have a friggin' enclosed trailer, lol.

When you drop $4M on a garage ornament peen extender while living in south beach, you certainly don't enjoy going to your own track in the middle of nowhere. This guy spends his money so everyone can see...hence buying a hyper Lambo. Different strokes.

nah, he seems to know some shit and will drive it (said he would) and appears to be a track guy too. Seems somewhat legit.

What I am jealous of is being able to spend 4 million on a car like it's nothing.

indeed.

needs less talking, more driving shots

+1

So much money for such an ugly car. It's like a rich man's Italian rice job. Love the styling on the Aventador, but not this thing.

eh, I like it, sans the green stripe. The red one looks pretty rad. It's a spaceship, no doubt.

this, absolutely, leave the hybrid on a prius, we don't want it. but why did i say that when i can't possibly afford that car anyway :laugh:

This is the way of the future, whether we like it or not. F1, hyper/supercars, and so on. As long as the performance remains and the reliability is there, plus they seem to make some awesome sounds still, I could car less.

And remember, electricity brings you instant torque.

"I will not track this car...heavily"

haha

:laugh:

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Exactly. With a K04, the Turbo Yaris can be beaten by nothing. Plus, you can fit shit in it too. Take a Veneno to Ikea? I think not.

exactly. You can't fit that thing in the elevator at all.

PetrolHead

nah, he seems to know some shit and will drive it (said he would) and appears to be a track guy too. Seems somewhat legit.

He actually does seem much more real than I expected, perhaps I'm being too harsh. The last lambo I saw at a track day was a Gallardo driven my this short fat balding mid 50's dude at Willow Springs. Dude seemed terrified to be on the track in his car, couldn't find the line to save his life, but would FLOOORRRR it on the straights. Made him tough to pass, but I still managed to lap him in my MK5.

It must have been his first experience on a track, but he seemed convinced that because he bought a Lambo that he deserved to be there. Kinda soiled my opinion of Lambo owners that talk about "tracking". Worse was the guy I saw attempt to autocross a Murcielago at a Porsche club event. Didn't help.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
FWIW I think the car looks and sounds awesome. It is very "Lamborghini" and that's a good thing. They're supposed to be ridiculous.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
He actually does seem much more real than I expected, perhaps I'm being too harsh. The last lambo I saw at a track day was a Gallardo driven my this short fat balding mid 50's dude at Willow Springs. Dude seemed terrified to be on the track in his car, couldn't find the line to save his life, but would FLOOORRRR it on the straights. Made him tough to pass, but I still managed to lap him in my MK5.

It must have been his first experience on a track, but he seemed convinced that because he bought a Lambo that he deserved to be there. Kinda soiled my opinion of Lambo owners that talk about "tracking". Worse was the guy I saw attempt to autocross a Murcielago at a Porsche club event. Didn't help.

I hear ya. I've seen that too, and I've passed guys like that with much less hp.. same goes for C6 Z06s, newer M5's, and so on... then again, I've also seen a few guys in Ferrari's (458, F430) destroying shit on the track too. I at least give credit to some of these guys for 1. Using the car as it was basically "designed", and 2. actually being brave enough to do #1, lol.

PetrolHead

I hear ya. I've seen that too, and I've passed guys like that with much less hp.. same goes for C6 Z06s, newer M5's, and so on... then again, I've also seen a few guys in Ferrari's (458, F430) destroying shit on the track too. I at least give credit to some of these guys for 1. Using the car as it was basically "designed", and 2. actually being brave enough to do #1, lol.

I'll agree only if they're hooning ballz out. If they're clogging up the track because they bought too much car but think it gives them the right to be there, GTFO. I wish people who bought those cars understood how difficult they can be to drive fast. Same goes for C6Z, M5 (even M3), etc.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
oh, for sure - but they are n00bz dude, can't be too hard on em.

aj_law

Go Kart Champion
Wait a sec...

Crooked steering wheel @ 1:02.

Pass.