GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

[Video] GT500 vs K04 MK6

Charlie22911

Ready to race!
Quick run against a friends GT500 several months back, I believe it was a 30 roll.
Funny how traction is an issue even with a small ko4.

Says he needs a driver mod, but what can I say we aren't really fans of street racing; I know that car can whoop my ass. Still fun to watch though :eek:.

Zonaglxy

Ready to race!
Supercharger whine :drool:

Make another video and tell your friend not to get on it 2 seconds late. I would love to hear that thing go screaming by you.

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
Supercharger whine :drool:

Make another video and tell your friend not to get on it 2 seconds late. I would love to hear that thing go screaming by you.

They were racing long enough that you would have seen him pass if he could. Op, how fast did you guys reach? Was he reeling you in? Guessing he was mt?

butchered by autocorrecr

KOA789

Go Kart Champion
OP did hit it first, but if that GT500 could have caught up, he definitely had enough time to do so. Good kill.

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
Notsureifserious. When have you ever seen a GT500 in an auto? Good kill OP.

Never, but it would explain why the opponent didn't get on it for a couple seconds, waiting for the tranny to downshift. Lulz @ ford if they made an auto GT500, but I've seen worse...

butchered by autocorrecr

Avant

Ready to race!
Not bad! Seems like you got the jump on him and he was catching you near the end though.

EvoX1

Ready to race!
The old gt500 arent so fast. Given that the OP had a slight jump and the driver in the gt500 wasnt great this is definitely possible.

But at the least, that is a 113mph car...

Stifun

Ready to race!
old GT500's are slow... I beat one bad in my bro's BPU Supra

Zonaglxy

Ready to race!
They were racing long enough that you would have seen him pass if he could. Op, how fast did you guys reach? Was he reeling you in? Guessing he was mt?

butchered by autocorrecr

From the video he obviously couldn't. K04 traps around 112 and that was a good jump he had. The GT500 is fast but it's no supercar.