GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VMR | Wheels – V718 in 18" and 19" Sizing Available!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VMRWheels

Go Kart Champion

VMR | Wheels - V718s in 18” and 19” sizing!

Available for all you MK6'ers

We've taken the classic multi-spoke mesh style and then sharpened the edges to give it the modular look, and finished the design with the front & rear concavity known to VMR Wheels. The weight of the VMR Wheels V718 is similar to other designs in the VMR Wheels product line. As with all VMR Wheels, a typical wheel & tire package is comparable in weight to most factory wheel & tires.

For all inquiries contact us directly via PM, email (brandon@velocitymotoring.com), or by phone at 714-442-7916 Ext 108. You can also contact any of our authorized dealers for more info.

Also available for Custom Powder coat!

VMR V718 Key Features:

Big Brake Friendly
Powder Coated Clear Coat
Aggressive Concave Design
Certifications include JWL, VIA & ISO-9001:2000
VMR's unmatched Customer Service and 1 year warranty:

Tire Packages:
Wheel & Tire packages are available! With our in-house Hunter GSP 9700 Road-Force Balancing machine, our experienced technicians will flawlessly mount & road-force balance your setup, eliminating vibrations and preventing any chance of wheel damage due to the tire mounting procedure.

Warranty:
All VMR | Wheels include a one (1) year limited warranty covering any and all manufacturer's defects, including defects in the finish.​

Last edited:

Kritter1

PM a price shipped to 77583 please

budisp292

Can i use R20 for golfR mk6

Hello, i'm new owner for golfR, before i used gti mk6.
I want to ask, is that possible to use rims R20 inch for golfR and with the size different width for front and rear wheels?
I really like to use R20" wheels for this.
Anybody can help me for this ?
Tq

VMRWheels

Go Kart Champion
Hello, i'm new owner for golfR, before i used gti mk6.
I want to ask, is that possible to use rims R20 inch for golfR and with the size different width for front and rear wheels?
I really like to use R20" wheels for this.
Anybody can help me for this ?
Tq

Hey Tq,

I cannot recommend nor guarantee that 20" wheels will fit on a Golf R. If may be possible, but you will most likely need to modify your fenders to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.