GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Volkswagen GTI drivers

mattdibart

Go Kart Champion
I'm pretty sure Canada doesn't have internet. All the "Canadians" on here are just US trolls.

...damn they are figuring us out guys. I'm surprised it took them that long, I mean everyone knows you can't have internet in igloos.

mattdibart

Go Kart Champion
If you fuck with a Canadian too much you'll have a real hard time trying to get the hockey stick out of your ass... just sayin'.

thats ok, you can just come visit one of our hospitals and they will take it out for you... for free... while apologizing.

WAP

Go Kart Champion
Queenie is pregnant with my child.

Artysta

Ready to race!
Let's get back on topic boys.....
Single tip exhausts on entry level luxury sedans are da bomb!

McQueen77

Banned
Wow. So, so easy

WAP

Go Kart Champion

McQueen77

Banned

formul8

My GLI farts
It's not really that simple.

Taxes don't explain how our base model GTIs are like 5k-6k more than yours. I just bought some enkei fujin wheels which cost me $720 all in from tire rack. The closest I got to that in Canada was $860 +tax (971 all in).

My 93 oct. gas cost me $1.47/L ($5.55/gallon) to fill up last night. I am willing to bet yours was a hell of a lot cheaper.

Everything is more expensive here.

The cost of living might be close but the "luxury" items that we are fortunate enough to afford cost us a ton more.

I'm sure it's more complicated than that.

I drove my GTI up to Toronto over the summer. I couldn't believe how much a tank of gas cost. It was like $5.25/gal when it's around $4.00 here. Everything there was just insanely expensive, especially sales taxes and housing. Really nice city and liked it a lot, but DAMN.

I have no idea how that city hasn't financially collapsed yet. Should have sold my GTI up there and flew back. :lol:

Artysta

Ready to race!
And its always the same result. No one else is very good at it...

Case in point.

i'm actually enjoying this thread :) Noticed you changed your vehicle description, interesting.... did I hit a soft spot? Since i'm a GTI Owner I must be younger then 27 so I'm just acting my age.

McQueen77

Banned
Nah I actually changed it before posting in this thread. I'll be the first to admit that my car is a poor man's douchemobile, that was my title brah. I am actually not feeling it the past few days and if I woke up tomorrow and it was gone from my driveway I would not feel anything but relief. Oh well. You can't win, if you're me. I would kill a man to have a GTI again and live in Canada. Cheaper car and free healthcare? Whats not to like? Sounds good to me.

Kill me.