GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

#Walmartfights

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I went to Wallyworld, Target, and a Best Buy last night to watch, everything seemed orderly here despite huge lines and packed crowds. I found MW3 for $10 but I wasn't going to wait in line for an hour to get it.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
I wish more ppl died in this mess... this way Darwin would weed out the weak.

The scary part is... imagine if we actually needed things like food or water. And shit hit the fan... oh boy.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I wish more ppl died in this mess... this way Darwin would weed out the weak.

The scary part is... imagine if we actually needed things like food or water. And shit hit the fan... oh boy.

Yeah, I wonder what people in other countries who fight for food think when they see us (i.e. Southerners) fighting for discounted TVs.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Are you brave enough to film black people behaving badly? I won't risk my phone or life to do that.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Are you brave enough to film black people behaving badly? I won't risk my phone or life to do that.

Brave enough without shouting "WORLDSTARHIPHOP!!!" over and over? :laugh:

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
White guy Holding phone up filming...

"yo look at dem nighas ova dare, day be hustlin real hard like yo, all fo a forty fo inch tvee. nighas be cray up in hurr, crazy in da aisles of whaamaart yo. fo reals"

....silence hits the crowd. White guy gets shot.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
And while yelling "DO WORK, SON!"

iPanir123

Go Kart Champion
Ironically I went to Best Buy at 11 p.m. and the line was maybe 5 minutes long and I got what I wanted. This black friday was definitely a success!

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
White guy Holding phone up filming...

"yo look at dem nighas ova dare, day be hustlin real hard like yo, all fo a forty fo inch tvee. nighas be cray up in hurr, crazy in da aisles of whaamaart yo. fo reals"

....silence hits the crowd. White guy gets shot.

Murica